What's in your stash jar right now?

Weedeater_za

17 hours ago, OldFord said:

Im an outdoor only grower and my annual run keeps the jars full until next harvest and the jars are getting low :(  

Still got a mix of -  strawberry glue , mohan ram , blow mind , cream mandarin , black domina , S.A.D. ,    but they all getting low , by july the popcorn mix jars will be getting broken into lol 

Very nice selection there. I've always been keen to try Black Domina.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Weedeater_za said:

Very nice selection there. I've always been keen to try Black Domina.

Thanks,  most are from Sweet Seeds.    Black Domina is awesome !!   Sadly theres so many variations of it now same as most old skool strains and all claim to be the original.   

Sweets used a black domina in some of their S.A.D ,  works for me :)    

@Weedeater_za mostly stopped growing when I became Intense Matt as I thought it might become a bit on top if anyonne found out what I do now for a job lol

I Still smoke but it's mainly dealer weed now and with lockdown everyone local has run dry so when I posted that,

it was the first day in ages without  any so was feeling proper sorry for myself whilst being on uk420 and looking/drooling at people's pics of pot lollol

Atb mate 

Matt 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Gelato

Guava Dawg

Skywalker og

Zkittlez 

Red String Thai

and some real nice hash

all dealer weed, as I hadn't grown for ages. It's all very good though, luckily I live somewhere with an abundance of good weed and decent dealers.

Soon be my own again though, got Ice Cool and LA Chocolat just under two weeks in flower at the moment. Colour me excited!

e2a: the Thai is surprisingly good, genuinely pretty strong even though it has that classic pressed brick look. Sensi too, haven't found a seed yet (would kind of like one or two...)

Edited by silvester growdrobe

Gelato 

Cream caramel

Cookies

I've had to stash an Oz of cookies though as it's that nice I'm saving for a rainy day 

• Like 1