What's in your stash jar right now?

Weedeater_za

Hi folks,

What's in your stash jar right now? 

Top: Franco's Lemon Cheese, indoor grow. Strange pheno, has a very mild lemon taste and almost no smell. Strong hybrid type of high. Starts our alert and sativa-ish then settles to a more indica type of stone. I must mention this was bag seed grown from some Franco's I had in December, which will explain the phenotypic variation and frankly disappointing results.

Bottom: Peanut Butter and Jealous. Genetics from a friend and expert breeder, I believe they're Cali genetics. Sweet and smells remind me of a myrcene dominant strain.

pwlDMse.jpg

The Franco's Lemon Cheese again. Not all that impressed.

Y6rf7FL.jpg

The PBJ. Much better quality genetics, visible in the uniformity, smell, taste and high.

WTZW0pC.jpg

The Franco's Lemon Cheese close-up.

2hL640L.jpg

The PBJ close-up.

JmeBYwX.jpg

Keen to hear what you're blazing right now :smoke:

• Like 3

Blazed all my previous grow jars are empty atm but have some Sweet Zombie, Gorilla Ice Cream (expert seeds) and Black Mac (subbies) growing atm I had to wait a while to get this one going so I'm basically a grow behind previous grow was Black Cream and Cream Caramel autos the black cream was lovely like grapefruit especially after a long cure, Cream caramel was just way too powerful for me lol

large.IMG_20200224_191732_compress30.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UKsFinest said:

Cream caramel was just way too powerful for me lol

Was that a photoperiod or autoflower? And what seed company?

I'm asking for a friend! :wassnnme:

3 minutes ago, QFMAC said:

@QFMAC Its Cream Caramel auto from Sweet Seeds mate, I think it could be where I let it go a bit too long ended up giving me a bit of anxiety and paranoia they do a photo version too I'm gonna run that soon but I'll check the trichs next time ake sure its not too late.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

@QFMAC Its Cream Caramel auto from Sweet Seeds mate, I think it could be where I let it go a bit too long ended up giving me a bit of anxiety and paranoia they do a photo version too I'm gonna run that soon but I'll check the trichs next time ake sure its not too late.

Ahh. I was thinking of getting Sweet Seeds Ice Cool. I like the idea of it being psychedelic. 

Have you tried that? 

1 minute ago, QFMAC said:

Ahh. I was thinking of getting Sweet Seeds Ice Cool. I like the idea of it being psychedelic. 

Have you tried that? 

That's the only ones I've tried that was my first indoor grow for years definitely going to give some of there other stuff a go though  

@UKsFinest I'm not very experienced with  buying seeds and growing my own, so when I read the breeders description, I'm very sceptical. 

I want to pull the trigger on the Ice Cool as I'd love a psychedelic cultivar.

My Blueberry's done in 3 or 4 weeks, so starting to look now.

Gelato , cream caramel and dinafem cookies 

Running more gelato and crystal candy currently 

Im an outdoor only grower and my annual run keeps the jars full until next harvest and the jars are getting low :(  

Still got a mix of -  strawberry glue , mohan ram , blow mind , cream mandarin , black domina , S.A.D. ,    but they all getting low , by july the popcorn mix jars will be getting broken into lol 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Blazed all my previous grow jars are empty atm but have some Sweet Zombie, Gorilla Ice Cream (expert seeds) and Black Mac (subbies) growing atm I had to wait a while to get this one going so I'm basically a grow behind previous grow was Black Cream and Cream Caramel autos the black cream was lovely like grapefruit especially after a long cure, Cream caramel was just way too powerful for me lol

large.IMG_20200224_191732_compress30.jpg

That purple nug is beautiful! Which is that?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

Misery and emptyness :thumbdown:

In between grows or in between stock?

12 minutes ago, Weedeater_za said:

That purple nug is beautiful! Which is that?

That's the black cream auto I had 2 one was bad pheno hardly purpled and no taste/smell and this purple one with a lovely grapefruit smell and taste.

19 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Similar to MSNL's Caramelicious?