First impressions from a greenhorn

FarmToTable

You don't need an expensive vape just buy yourself a torch and a banger and away you go. :haveadab:not a tab

• Like 2

Egzoset  "Once converted to vaporism it shall become clear such notions of cost can prove quite relative..".

~I can appreciate that, but, if I gave up smoking for 3 months to save the money to buy one, I probably, wouldn't start smoking anything else.

Basically, I am just looking for an effective way to smoke weed when I am out and about.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, golf.007 said:

You don't need an expensive vape just buy yourself a torch and a banger and away you go. :haveadab:not a tab

After 4 years and 3 different vapes I have come to the same conclusion.

Cheap, about 20 quid for a chef's torch and a quartz banger, no batteries to charge, 

What I will say about vaping is that it allowed me to completely escape from the occasional tobacco use that plagued me for a decade after giving up cigarette smoking.

So if you like vaping was like a ladder I used to access a higher plane of reality. Now I exist full time on that higher plane I no longer need the ladder.

Nowadays I only vape for convenience when out and about, at work etc, when firing up a torch or smoking a pure j would attract attention.

• Like 4

Hi again ThatMan,

10 hours ago, thatman said:

...looking for an effective way to smoke weed when I am out...

In reality the "in-situ" consuption method ain't required to take charge of performance as a whole, lets think of pre-processing as it splits the desired function into easier-to-handle problems which can be solved more rationally, hopefully using lesser trade-offs.  In other words i'd expect products as Dosist's "dose pen" or the InDose (cigar-size, just previously mentioned) vaporizer as substitute candidates, based on the assumption their content profiles are well controlled since this is what allows a low-cost metered dosing scenario it seems:  those commercial concepts become possible because some proprietary oil with known initial parameters meet the necessary specifications.  So, the hard work ain't actually performed during the final inhalation stage;  instead processes which won't fit a portable pocket format can be assumed by a remote 3rd-party processor at a much earlier stage in the chain of events.  At least that's how i understand oil-pen devices can sell for less than a hundred bucks and still offer satisfaction on top of obvious convenience, since relatively cheap hardware will suffice.

My reasons for rejecting ovenizers in favour of Pulse Heating tools have been explained already - and in details i believe, anyway if you got money for a Storz & Bickel Plenty vaporier then quite certainly it shouldn't feel like much of a burden to spend some fraction of your vaporist budget over a "Plan-B" as well!  IMHO my clean-butane operated customized VaporGenie pipe is most affordable, especially after all the transformation tweaking is done.  If batteries are prefered over my tried-and-tested DiY alternative then e-liquids make sense despite the recent "vape deaths" crisis in USA.  I figure proprietary oil from Dosist or InDose should be safe enough, though personally i admit choosing the freedom of nature-made trichome glands - via "The Shortest Path of Lesser Transformation"...

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

• Like 1

pickied up a cheap[ pathfinder 2 for £20 and it seems not to bad tbh for the price anyway

• Like 1