Dinafem 2020

Tgrow

Hi folks, glad to be here and thanks for the pop in.

Promix soil, dynagrow nutes

Sweet deep grapefruit and gorilla

Had a mishap with my lovely gorillas, only one made it and its got that wrinkled look to it for now. I'd chalk it up to high ph, too deep in the soil, too wet or too dry.. Hard telling as they were the only strain to take a hit.

Popped the sweet deep grapefruits a few weeks later so this diary will have some dinafem backup for my lonely gorilla.

Tgrow

• Like 5

@Bud Buddy

It's a special year for me outdoors for sure.

In full, my selection is:

Mango sapphire - hso

rasperry diesel-hso

black dog -hso

sweet deepgrapefruit- dinafem

gorilla - dinafem

fast diesel - rgs

sugar black rose - delicious seeds

I havn't grown outdoors properly by myself since my very first outdoor gorrila grow some 7-8 years ago. The plot in the picture is the edge of my yard, I'm in the states and we have a 3 plant limit legally and my few gorilla locations are close enough to lug/load the jeep with these silly 3 gallon pots without being noticed.  Truthfully most of my 30 plants might end up on my property because it's not very risky and unlikely anyone will care/notice. I've seen how the enforcement deals with shit around my neck of the woods and they just usually bin the stuff without getting law involved. Technically anything over 49 plants is criminal...

I still have lots of prep work to get to, with this stretch of good weather I almost wanted to toss them out but I'm holdin off until the first week of June for that extra half hour of sunlight. I'll have more plot pics by then.

This day is tellin me to :haveadab:

Take it easy,

Tgrow

• Like 5

On 21/05/2020 at 1:48 PM, Tgrow said:

In full, my selection is:

Mango sapphire - hso

rasperry diesel-hso

black dog -hso

sweet deepgrapefruit- dinafem

gorilla - dinafem

fast diesel - rgs

sugar black rose - delicious seeds

Now that's a multiple strain outdoor grow  :headbang:

@Tgrow Best of luck this outdoor grow season mate  :cheers:

I'm very excited to see how this outdoor adventure progresses  ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Life hit me like a brick these last few months, sorry for the delay folks!!

Picks updated today are current, ill have to search my old phone for more baby photos

The gorilla that survived is a baby, super leafy but still going and im positive itll give me a few jars of dankdank!!

The sweet deep grapefruits are getting large!!

I had a little battle with powder mildew the last few weeks, been treating it and its very minimal but due to poor training they got pruned right up to try to give more airflow. Currently lookin pm free.

• Like 2