HSO summer 2020

I havn't done many diaries, and I'm pretty lazy so this is a work in progress.

PROMIX BX for soil

Nutes likely will be leftover Dynagrow, might amend a bed with something more natural but trying to stay simple, cheap and far from the stores this year.

For the Mango sapphire, seeds were started 4/29.  4/5 popped.

For raspberry diesel and black d.o.g they were started around 5/14. 9/10 popped, the last one was slow but had a taproot peaking out so there is hope for 10/10.

Most excited for the mango sapphire as last years outdoor run was pushing over 20 percent returns with the old dab press and I haven't tasted something so yummy since.

Cheers to the new season, and thanks for poppin in.

Tgrow

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Tgrow said:

I havn't done many diaries, and I'm pretty lazy so this is a work in progress.

The only way your going to improve with "diaries" is by doing more and that's just what your doing  :yep:

Mango Sapphire was a big hit in the UK last year and in 2018. She'll do outstanding  ;)

Black D.O.G I'm also confident will do well :)

I've not seen to many Raspberry Diesels outdoor grows so this is going to be interesting  :headbang:

Good luck with your 2020 HSO outdoor adventure  :yep:

You'll do great  :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Sorry for the late update guys,

I didn't do much to train this year, just plucked some leaves and a few lower sights.

Mango sapps are the three in the front in in my little garden plot one in the bin also, these will be my winners I'm thinking.

Rasp d are in the ground all alone, small suckers but might have one larger one in my spot ill check later. Largest/winner one is at my neighbors which ill update later..

I have to get some better pics that are more specific, but I uploaded about 20 more.. I have more earlier pics on old phone

Mangos are just tippin into flower so the fun begins!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

@Tgrow Any chance of a picture update my friend? 

We would love to see how things are progressing  :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Oh I just tossed them into the picture gallery on the first post for my updates. Ill see If I can figure out how to get them posted on here. The updates are there just click the gallery. 

• Like 1

Rasp D, have a larger one at me neighbors will update next week

large.IMG_1670.jpgRASlarge.IMG_1669.jpg

Mango spapp

large.IMG_1631.jpglarge.IMG_1631.jpglarge.IMG_1615.jpglarge.IMG_1614.jpglarge.IMG_1609.jpglarge.IMG_1597.jpglarge.IMG_1570.jpglarge.IMG_1549.jpglarge.IMG_1544.jpg

OLDER

large.IMG_1538.jpg

Edited by Tgrow
  • Like 7

nice one mate.anywhere i look the mango sapphire seem to perform well and looking great.

nice little garden you got there:v:

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Alright there @Tgrow

Hows your Humboldt ladies doing outside under the big free light in the sky?

I have seen lots of the Mango Sapphire outdoors this year,mainly with great results, anyway looking forward to seeing how it’s preformed in your plot.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang: