Best auto watering system for coco?

Caly

20 minutes ago, coolfire said:

That will be a £1 please

eeeerrrrmmmm is a I.O.U ok? lol 

32 minutes ago, Caly said:

I’m looking for system that produces run off, obviously this is required when growing in coco, plus need for checking EC as well. 

Im guessing there is no harm hand watering just once every day in flower for run off purposes? 

Im looking into building my own auto system with halo drippers.

You could just set the drippers so they let more water flow through so the is more run off? maybe I dunno lol I'm a tad to high atm

• Like 1

I use a shurflo pump running off 12v battery, 8mm tubing to each plant, adjustable flow control knob.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HippyHair said:

I use a shurflo pump running off 12v battery, 8mm tubing to each plant, adjustable flow control knob.

How long does the battery last or do you have it rigged up to a trickle charger?

1 month just charged it last night, it could of gone on longer but i killed the last battery, running it flat. The control flow knob adjust totall flow .

• Like 1

My initial research was based on yours, then it evolved to a better system, each to there own, i like to flood the pot.

wilma atami

60/40 gold label mix  i would recommend

stay away from 8-9 potters,best is 4 potter and 1 x600w formula

• Like 1

In coco I’ve read of people hand watering to run-off once a week when using Blumats to avoid too much salt build up. 

• Like 1