Take a moment to laugh at my stupidity

Cannafella

Well I think I've out done myself this time...

Spent some time filling up my 200l flexi tank to finally fire up my IWS system.... I was supposed to add in 500ml of part A and B.

I somehow managed to fill up with 5l of each not paying attention hahahaha so I've spent the last 2 hours draining the tank and washing it no way :wallbash::wanker:

• Like 2

I'm sorry to hear that, bud. 

I'd be cryin' like a Country & Western singer who got cut off cos he nearly smiled way back in '74.

• Like 3

I wasn't stoned mate think that was my problem doin things 100mph! lol at least I realised before doing a feed.. it was kind of obvious when the nute mix looked like apple juice :wallbash: hahahaha

Edited by mrnoobman
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, mrnoobman said:

Well I think I've out done myself this time...

Spent some time filling up my 200l flexi tank to finally fire up my IWS system.... I was supposed to add in 500ml of part A and B.

I somehow managed to fill up with 5l of each not paying attention hahahaha so I've spent the last 2 hours draining the tank and washing it no way :wallbash::wanker:

Awch and at least no plants was fed it though, ya noticed before it was too late lol 

• Like 2

Last week i added 20ml of ph up instead of 2 lol Thank god 3ml of down stabilised it lol

• Like 1

When I've made a pH mistake, I've binned the whole lot and started again. 

Just one of many of my oddities - I feel too much of the pH up and down means the nutes are fighting for space in the salts for the plants. 

I've no basis for this - just a gut feeling. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, sterling-archer said:

Last week i added 20ml of ph up instead of 2 lol Thank god 3ml of down stabilised it lol

better to make fresh feed next time

both are acids and the ph down has phosphorus (so if you use PK booster your P levels are way too high)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, joba said:

better to make fresh feed next time

both are acids and the ph down has phosphorus (so if you use PK booster your P levels are way too high)

I took the chance as it was a 100l res and im pre flower :) plus my incoming ec is 0

20ml per 100l isnt too bad i suppose for a fluff up

It was absolutely fine btw. To be fair i really need to start adding to a bucket instead of the res lol

I have found i use a tiny amount compared to what is recommended

Edited by sterling-archer
  • Like 2