Light choice for mothers

Hi, just wondered what light I can get away with using for a couple of mother plants that doesn’t kill me on electricity. A low watt cheap LED would do the job right? Completely new to keeping mothers. Cheers 

4 hours ago, Tuphead said:

Hi, just wondered what light I can get away with using for a couple of mother plants that doesn’t kill me on electricity. A low watt cheap LED would do the job right? Completely new to keeping mothers. Cheers 

Hi mate, IDK the answer to your question but I'm guessing you found a good strain for your wife's MS?

4 hours ago, Professor_X said:

Hi mate, IDK the answer to your question but I'm guessing you found a good strain for your wife's MS?

Hey man, got some great recommendations re the missy’s ms. Looked into the cbd strains but what she really wants is some energetic sativas to give her energy. This works well for me as well :smokin:

so I’m going to try a couple of diafem seeds like cheese, ami, Moby dick etc and see what works best for her (after baby is born later this year). 
waiting for attitude to open up sending to nz. In the meantime I’ve got 9 gorilla glue clones that are flourishing with my seaweed nutes. Just chopped 5 northern lights auto outdoor in the autumn. Still got 15oz in pots and frosty as!! 

you could use a couple of household cfls to keep it ticking over. I used to use a couple of household 20 watters (2700K) cfls.

it will keep her alive, not cost a lot in electric and prevent them getting huge. 

• Like 1

Iv used a 125w enviro blue/white cfl for mothers in the past, still use currently for first week of veg and works just fine. Gives slow but steady growth, which is what i liked.