Recommendations

Hi Mark, just wondered if you could please give me some recommendations.

I’m a fairly new grower with just a handful of grows under my belt. I grow indoor under 600 LED and outside during long summers with Mediterranean type weather. I use a mix of regular fem and auto seeds.

I have heard and seen a lot of good things about Dinafem so I’m going to get a good order of your seeds - only problem is I’m finding it hard to decide! 

Could you recommend a couple of different strains? Maybe a few energising Sativas and a few strong indicas? Still yet to

discover many terps but have enjoyed

the fruity / lemon notes thus far. I would like to grow a few different strains and open my eyes up to your catalogue. Maybe a first order budget of around 150. Cheers in advance. 

@Tuphead I can definitely advice with your selection  ;)

For easy to grow I would have to say Critical+, Moby Dick and Original Amnesia  :yep:

Now for something a little more exotic. That would have to be Ocean Grown Cookies, Blueberry Cookies, Gorilla or Orange Juice :)

I don't think you'll go far wrong with any of these mate :yep:

I hope that is helpful?

Stay safe  :cheers:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

On 10/05/2020 at 4:18 PM, Tuphead said:

Apologies didn’t see final message. That’s awesome advice. Can’t wait to give them a go. Cheers @Dinafem-Mark

Edited by Tuphead

• 3 weeks later...

Don't want to hijack your post mate but also didn't want start two of the same. 

Was really impressed with shark shock cbd and some remo chemo soon flowering. 

Im basically after a couple of recommendations for high thc couch lock wipe you out indica for sleep. 

There loads of options and it taking me ages search and don't want to miss a gem/what I need. 

Have done a few extracts with hybrids and ended up all night!!! 

Edited by Siffo
  • Like 1

On 27/05/2020 at 1:31 PM, Siffo said:

Im basically after a couple of recommendations for high thc couch lock wipe you out indica for sleep. 

Blueberry Cookies or Ocean Grown Cookies would be my choices mate  :yep:

Let me know what you go for :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1