Legalisation

Funk P

it’s actually less toxic than the water used to grow it lol  

Liquid H2O is the sine qua non of life. Making up about 66 percent of the human body, water runs through the blood, inhabits the cells, and lurks in the spaces between. At every moment water escapes the body through sweat, urination, defecation or exhaled breath, among other routes. Replacing these lost stores is essential but rehydration can be overdone. There is such a thing as a fatal water overdose.

Earlier this year, a 28-year-old California woman died after competing in a radio station's on-air water-drinking contest. After downing some six liters of water in three hours in the "Hold Your Wee for a Wii" (Nintendo game console) contest, Jennifer Strange vomited, went home with a splitting headache, and died from so-called water intoxication.

There are many other tragic examples of death by water. In 2005 a fraternity hazing at California State University, Chico, left a 21-year-old man dead after he was forced to drink excessive amounts of water between rounds of push-ups in a cold basement. Club-goers taking MDMA ("ecstasy") have died after consuming copious amounts of water trying to rehydrate following long nights of dancing and sweating. Going overboard in attempts to rehydrate is also common among endurance athletes. A 2005 study in the New England Journal of Medicine found that close to one sixth of marathon runners develop some degree of hyponatremia, or dilution of the blood caused by drinking too much water

you can’t over do cannabis because it puts you to sleep before you get anywhere near the toxic level needed for death.. (they tried, oh how they tried to prove it was toxic, but couldn’t) which is why it’s considered non-toxic

if you feck around with your endocannabinoid system (ecs) it will kill you as in france when dr’s experimented on prisoners, killing 2 and leaving 4 brain dead :wallbash:  

@Tuphead do you know a bloke called bunny ? lol  just a long shot lol 

Edited by twigs
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, twigs said:

do you know a bloke called bunny ? lol  just a long shot

Nah sadly not mate haha. I don’t know any growers here. Wish I did as it is always fun to share your passion with other likeminded people. Instead I have just become a UK420 addict in the last few months...

5 minutes ago, Tuphead said:

I have just become a UK420 addict in the last few months

it’s easy done :yep: 

good luck dude! 

Guest icki
24 minutes ago, Tuphead said:

So I left the shores of blighty the best part of a decade ago and ended up settling in New Zealand. In 70 days time we have a referendum on whether to legalise!! Views are pretty relaxed here - 80% of kiwis will smoke in their lifetime. The polls are really close. Could easily go either way. I am hoping that this COVID thing will tip the balance of some of the doubters so that the economy will get a much needed boost. I just really want to live in a place where it is legal to grow a fuck off big tree in my garden and not worry. Not long to go and we will find out one way or another. Maybe some of the ‘cool ones’ can come share a fatty with me if it does become legal! Best wishes 

Im surprised it could go either way tbh.I was so close to migrating to Governors Bay up high on the bay over a decade ago.

Fucking cost me small fortune buying  them fucking tinnies,when I ran out.lol

I reckon the tory cunts will legalise it, possibly in the next budget,

especially after all this covid bollocks, they will talk in billions and ban you from growing indoors, citing some h&s bullshit and if you want to open a coffee shop thingy they will tax the cunt out of you and you can only sell that tory MPs crop, and Cummings will come out with a shitty three word slogan that will be drummed into us 24/7

• Like 1

On 06/05/2020 at 4:32 PM, Funk P said:

When this beauty becomes legal is UK420 gunna do a massive fucking meet up where we all get baked and introduce ourselves by our usernames :smokin:

Not with my anxiety lol

• Like 1

On 06/05/2020 at 5:14 PM, FatBoy77 said:

Look at whats going on. If the tories are ever in charge of setting legislation for a legal weed industry, would you want any of it? Personally with the current cunts in charge, I'd rather it stays as is. 

I totally agree with that one.

Decriminalisation or nothing for me with them in charge, But that is highly unlikely:crybaby:

1 hour ago, icki said:

Fucking cost me small fortune buying  them fucking tinnies,when I ran out.lol

Tell me about it mate!! I can’t even get hold of a tinny and I’ve got 2 weeks until harvest. Plus I’ve got the in-laws this weekend so a fucking nightmare I tell you. Maybe I should cut a few branches off?! Seems such a shame though. I’ve got 9 plants in a 1.2m. What would you do?

Edited by Tuphead

42 minutes ago, twigs said:

snip snip :stoned: 

Haha yeah I just needed an enabler...but I’m only doing it to keep my plants stressed :skin_up:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I voted ‘Yes’ to legalisation in my adopted countries referendum the other day. Got a few weeks to wait to find out. Could go either way by the sounds of it. Interesting times. 

• 6 months later...

Is it bad that I'm convinced that I'll be dead before it's legal in the UK, I'm sure the current government has pushed legislation back 15 years... Hopefully it will become a topic based on an election, like the Brexit referendum.

To be honest I've thrown in the towel waiting for legalisation. I bought some seeds this year and I'm just going to do it, I've got allot of gardening experience, which is a hobby sparked by cannabis which I attempted to grow when I was 15, my mum flushed the plants down the toilet but I've loved gardening ever since.

Just read this and I'm sure I read about a UK420 meet up in an article in Weed World magazine many years ago, I seem to remember everyone was camping I think and some played football while the others went to the pub. Strange it brought back this memory.