Legalisation

Funk P

When this beauty becomes legal is UK420 gunna do a massive fucking meet up where we all get baked and introduce ourselves by our usernames :smokin:

• Like 3

Look at whats going on. If the tories are ever in charge of setting legislation for a legal weed industry, would you want any of it? Personally with the current cunts in charge, I'd rather it stays as is. 

“not everyone that smokes cannabis is “cool” - is a lesson i’ve learnt a few times in my life:smokin: It’s worth remembering as you get older, for your own sake

• Like 17

33 minutes ago, Joolz said:

nope lol

18 minutes ago, twigs said:

“not everyone that smokes cannabis is “cool” - is a lesson i’ve learnt a few times in my life:smokin: It’s worth remembering as you get older, for your own sake

These two posts made me wanna top myself

22 minutes ago, twigs said:

Are you saying you wouldn't want to meet some of the people off here ? lol

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Degsy said:

Are you saying you wouldn't want to meet some of the people off here ? lol

:stoned: nope, I’m saying not everyone that smokes herb is cool lol

I’ve helped people that are ‘dudes’ and they take take take then feck me over..

happens all the time because i’m big, soft and to nice. because of my size I scare people and they act in funny ways (it’s a tall thing) 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, FunkyPlant said:

These two posts made me wanna top myself

slow down there partner :stoned:  life is still really nice :) you just have to learn to separate the chaff 

:yinyang:

• Like 4

A guessing game ice breaker who's who, of user names and appearance. Mind you it would be better to be smokin a fattie or vapin a bowl or three first, than drinking. Cause if booze was flowing it would be a case of guessing whose gonna be rolling round the floor punches flying........so your the fucker who called me that or said this :)

• Like 4

Those slippery shitters will legalise it, do one of their "data collection" things, get 1000s bang to rights, then do a 180 on everyone and make it illegal again, not saying fact, but deffo possible! :g:

DJ...

• Like 5

4 hours ago, twigs said:

This is something I keep forgetting! Time and time again.

• Like 5

But if we did have a meet up it could still be frought with problems.

There would be lots of people who have a serious amount of herb and it is just for their personal usage. Unscruplious people could take note.

My biggest worry is that I am a light weight. I would probably be comatose face down in a cowpat in the middle of Wales, after meeting a few of the people on here.

And er, did someone meantion Erol? lol

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

And er, did someone meantion Erol? lol

I’d love to meet Erol. :)