Brock's 2020 lockdown grow

brock1

Having a hard time right now with being at work a lot and not being able to put holidays in to get my GG spots prepped. If this wasn't enough I have a old back injury playing up to so I am in quite a bit of pain so having to slow down this year. However the show must go on but I may not be able to grow the full 10 seeds unless things change. So as the saying goes something is better than nothing I put 2 off each seeds in paper towel so I have something growing at least. If things change I will get the rest in to germinate a little later also. So a pic speaks a thousand words. 

large.20200506_015905.jpg

• Like 6

@brock1 Thank you so much for starting your 2020 outdoor grow diary  :yep:

Good luck  :cheers:

Bring it on  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 8:11 AM, brock1 said:

If this wasn't enough I have a old back injury playing up to so I am in quite a bit of pain so having to slow down this year.

Most grows can be physically demanding, take care of yourself and take it easy.

GL if you decided to go through with your grow. 

BB

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick update I have managed to get on top of things now so will be putting the rest of these in kitchen paper ether tonight or tomorrow. 

• Like 2