Whitey freeze auto outdoor first time grow

Tickletron

Hello guys this is my first grow and I’m after some advice please...

A little info first. Grown at 54 lat, bio bizz light mix soil with grow and bloom nutes for when they need. Grown outside with the option to use plastic greenhouse in 5, 6 and 7.5lr pots as that’s what I had spare. They are getting full sun during the day and are coming indoors at night.

I have 3 Whitey Freeze on the go that I received on 17/4 and germinated using the wet paper towel method. It took them 4/5 days to sprout before potting them into bio bizz light mix. Now this is my mistake? I potted them into their final pots right away thinking that was the right thing to do with autos. I was impatient and worried they were struggling, I thought they were slow (my thinking was there was too much water held in the potting mix) so I carefully moved them to seedling pots and they seemed happier. Then I freaked out that you shouldn’t transplant autos after more research and decided to put them back into their final pots! They do seem happy and healthy and are growing but my question is have I stunted or damaged them with all the faffing around? To be honest they look great but I’m worried they are behind where they should be (although I’ve nothing to compare it to). They are small and are only just starting to sprout their second set of leaves. 2 of them are an inch high and one is 40mm tall. 

Would it be better to keep them in the greenhouse where it’s warmer or can I leave them out in the sun. 

Am I worrying about nothing and just have to be patient? I’d add photographs but I don’t know how...

Sorry to waffle, our lass says I could talk a glass eye to sleep. Cheers!

• Like 2

Hey dude, stop worrying and just leave them alone to do their thing... leave them in final pots as generally recommended with autos and feed them when they show signs of needing it! 

Other than that, chill! 

I'd go- outside in sun during day and get them in the greenhouse at night mate... 

All will be fine, have patience man! 

:bong:

Edited by TommyTrichome
  • Like 1

I’d keep them in the greenhouse and only put them outside when the temps get silly(close to 30C) 

You want the roots to search for water, they grow in arid environments. Let the pots dry out abit and water little at a time, they’ll need more as they grow but a wet/dry cycle is your aim. 

compost should have a few weeks worth of feed in