outdoor hydro

Vincent Vega

o yea i ended up with getin only hit once (a good dig to the jaw :smug: )  but cant say the same about them :smug: they got knocked the fuck out in the midell of the road :(

but i end up with a black bag full of bud that is a month away from ready so guss they get last lafe after all (well till i c them agane)

:unsure: J.A.S

edit ) there started the fight coz i wouldnt give them a bit for a jont . i would have givein it, if i even smoked weed with this person but there 1 of them people who like to smoke evey1s else's and when they get there own u dont see them till its gone.

378769[/snapback]

what a shame! :spliff:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vincent Vega

• paulusgreenthumb

• conehead

• Mojo

:guitar:

im gutted jas m8

i came in here to update meself on ya grow

give em a wack 4 me m8

:wassnnme: PGT

yea that sucks but then the cops called back and tuk away all my growing stuff like lights and willma and my two inline fan's and well just fuckin everything. as if takein all my grow gear wasnt enoff they found what bud id been able to save and dry out aswell :wassnnme:;) so now im well gutted

but i think am only lookin at a fine :D so the cop sayed but theres nothing on paper yet so im not sure :blub:

lol J.A.S

Guest Benitezwashere

dammmn sorry to hear that :guitar:

some people r just plain dick's

:yep: wait for the karma ull get a sweet yeild next time

b

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

what kind of a person calls the cops on another person. fair enough to have a arguement, but to call the police aswell. as i would say "he aint a friend a mine"

absolutely gutted m8, for you and us, been following this one since the start. better save than sorry though

what a wanker that bloke is, glad you gave him a kickin,