Newbie help

g.man

Hi all very new to this side of our the sacred plant lol. Yrs of appreciation tho.

Basically im kind a stuck with a mcgyver type situation. Obviously the world is in lockdown, i found a few seeds in my glookies and 1 i think is black dawg. So i thought just stick them in planter see what happens. Well all 3 have come up and seem to be doing well so far already getting 1st leaves. So heres to it. I have a mini growhouse, 1 bag of multipurp compost and a few boxes of fish, blood bonemeal feed. Whats the chances of getting these to flower with what i have at my disposal.

• Like 2

Worth checking if anyone has run these still run them to see what comes of.it is it the hso black.dog if so looks major to be fair.mate.

Yeah its just a mini pvc thing. I mean its just a pot luck thing basically. We put em in but have been surprised they shot up. So its just a little hobby to keep me entertained over the next few months. If they grow they grow kind of thing. Just trying to give them best chance i can with what i have. But man the seedlings are looking good so far. Very healthy looking. Not even sure if they female yet just hoping. 

• Like 1

Fair enough man that's sorta what I've done with two shd autos mine are looking better now this was tuesday large.IMG_20200428_203257.jpglarge.IMG_20200428_203327.jpgjust in soil from the garden gonna get some compost for the next lot only added microzzial and that's it same thing really just wanted to see if they went and they did good.luck man 

Edited by Ccs141
Spelling
  • Like 2

Yeah man same good luck. My plan is low stress training keep them short. No idea if these strains will work outdoors  or even if they are auto. Just fingers crossed i get flowers lol. I was kind of thinking if just putting them in the grow house thing at night and on bad weather days and it seems to have good areiation when flaps up. 

• Like 1

Mine just got through 2-3 heavy days of rain just a bottle.over them but yeah it's probley a better idea I've never grown an auto before so I don't k ow weather it's stunted seems like its still.going as it has new leaves getting bigger everyday got a dinafem ww xxl coming soon as well I think might have to invest in a pop up green house soon:skin_up: 

Also plan to low stress  as well 

Edited by Ccs141
Spelling

I brought mine in for the last few days since weather changed a bit just wasnt ready for them to go in bigger pot and wind was a bit much for the girls lol. Mived them from sil to sil just to get any sun. 

• 4 weeks later...

Well from a great start to all out panic. My 3 glookies and black dawg took a batterering this last week. Wind reaked havoc caused a shelf to fall and damage a branch on the biggest and best glookies with the bdawg falling as well. Poor bdawg has had few knock backs and is now more of dwarf plant. Then aslug or snail got in and had a good much on a few leaves. So redone so preventatives. Seem to be still ok but had put any training on hold to let girls repair themselves. Gave em a little nute feed so fingers crossed they keep going.

• 5 weeks later...