Green-finger

Hey

Firstly hello and also thank you for anyone taking the time to read and or reply. I’ve got 4 seedlings under t5 whilst waiting to move over to the bud box. I started the girls in jiffy and at day 5 put the into buffed coco mix with perlite. How often should I be watering these girls? Im reading conflicting info online. I’m worried their over wet, can the take nutes now? I’ve bought a Wilma 4 x 11 ltr for the plant stage. 

Welcome to the forum buddy , i think the new members section is for introductions only really so yer technical questions will get better answers if you post them in the relevant topics , plus i loathe coco with a passion so can't really help but there are many very wise folk here who can 

:yinyang:

2 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Welcome to the forum buddy , i think the new members section is for introductions only really so yer technical questions will get better answers if you post them in the relevant topics , plus i loathe coco with a passion so can't really help but there are many very wise folk here who can 

Why do you loathe coco? What trouble did you encounter within your experience mate?

3 minutes ago, BilgePump said:

Thanks BilgePump but would also like to know why you loathe too. Be Interesting to hear as this is so new.

• Like 1

cant be arsed with measuring the e.c/ppm of run off etc , uses more water than soil i've found and generally speaking isn't as forgiving. thats just me though , i'm a miserable git , some people love it .

Edited by BilgePump

Just now, BilgePump said:

cant be arsed with measuring the e.c/ppm of run off etc , uses more water than soil i've found and generally speaking isn't as forgiving.

Are you a seed popper mostly or clone man? Both have their attributes i suppose. 

Seed popper and pollen chucker but i'll run clones if i find something worth keeping or if a mate has an elite cut going free 

• Like 1