Hey Guys... 

Apologies for being abit absent on this site.. It has just been abit crazy recently... Seem to be working twice as hard and as long what with all this strange times we are in... So right off the bat I will say that this will not be the greatest attempt at a diary... More of a general update every now and then. I will also add that i will try and do a diary for other breeders so there will be a few group shots and probably a fair bit of copy n paste.. As doing multiple updates can take a surprisingly long amount of time... 

So i have had a bit of a wierd month where i thought someone had stole my whole seed collection....(moved house and stored them at work) So bought a few more seeds started them... Then found my collection..with some seeds i really wanted to try.... . Duh!

So that has thrown me sideways alittle in terms of what i want to grow... I have also found that some of my plots are no longer usable... And found new plots... But they rely on Maize being planted for pheasant cover... So this may become interesting, anyways this year i will be growing:

The New ( very kindly donated by Jadenugs Thanks dude)

CMOGX4 (because its my favourite strain) 

BLACK DOG 

Maybe Mango Saphire... We will see if i have room. 

Thats about it! Good luck with all your grows guys!

Oh yeah.. And just one more thing... 

The other reason I may not have alot of time is because of my collaboration with RQS:

large.Screenshot_20200430_051922_com.android.chrome.jpg

I have been busy flying around the world! Hosting massive parties

large.PhotoFunia-1588227668.jpg

Doing guest appearances and hosting talks around America

large.PhotoFunia-1588228087.jpg

And of course signing seed boxes! 

large.PhotoFunia-1588227805.jpg

(i love the way that all the pics look empty) lol

Stay safe guys! 

W. Macganja. Mitty

• Like 8

good luck with your latest adventure, and grats on the sponsorship deal lol

rememnber and pack your extra small pen for the seed signing duties.

im already looking forward to a stock aitkin and waterman release coming out in the next month or so.7

#stay safe

be lucky, hope they fly for you man.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, badbillybob said:

good luck with your latest adventure, and grats on the sponsorship deal lol

rememnber and pack your extra small pen for the seed signing duties.

im already looking forward to a stock aitkin and waterman release coming out in the next month or so.7

#stay safe

be lucky, hope they fly for you man.

Lol... Thanks mate... Its one of those secret sponsorship deals... The ones you know nothing about...i just saw it when looking for seeds.... Lol... Seed signing pen is ready.... 

Cheers dude... Dito! :yep:

• Like 4

Good luck! funnily enough I was talking to an indica grower in his forties in the pub a few weeks back and he said the most and best sativa he has ever tried was called AMG Haze he got in a coffeeshop in dam a few years back, he said him and his mate were in fits of laughter

• Like 4

On 30/04/2020 at 7:08 PM, geo1 said:

Good luck! funnily enough I was talking to an indica grower in his forties in the pub a few weeks back and he said the most and best sativa he has ever tried was called AMG Haze he got in a coffeeshop in dam a few years back, he said him and his mate were in fits of laughter

Cheers dude.... Same to you.... Sounds like a fantastic strain.... CMOG does it for me... That gives the giggles something chronic! :yep:

• Like 3

@MacGanja nice to see you back with another go against mother nature  :yep:

You've got a nice selection going out this year :)

Let's get this party started  :headbang:

Stay safe out there  :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark.. 

• Like 2

Quick update.... 

All CMOG, are up and BD hasjust poked there head above the ground.... 

I also popped a few Mango Saphires.. Thought what the hell. 

All CMOGs are at the far right:large.IMG_20200504_164718_copy_1612x1209.jpg

Out of all the seeds that i have going at the moment "The new" has impressed me with is speed of growth.. Its bigger than any CMOG but its 3 days yonger. 

large.IMG_20200504_164742_copy_1612x1209.jpg

RQS saga continues:

So i still haven't heard anything from RQS!! Thats just plain rude! 

So whilst i was waiting for QDCs to arrive via ATTITUDE.. I was also really looking forward to my Freebie! Barnys tripple cheese!...but on arrival i opened it  to find two seeds... 

1. Freedom seeds - Mighty grape

And 

2.RQS - Royal highness

large.IMG_20200430_194530_copy_1209x1612_1.jpg

To be fair it's one i wanted... But it pushed to make up decision on what to do... 

large.20200502_110910.jpg

The news has reached over the pond... 

large.20200502_101515.jpg

Take it easy guys, 

• Like 5

On 07/05/2020 at 2:12 PM, HSO-Mark said:

@MacGanja nice to see you back with another go against mother nature  :yep:

You've got a nice selection going out this year :)

Let's get this party started  :headbang:

Stay safe out there  :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark.. 

Cheers mark... Good to be back... :yep:

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Good luck mate, hope the New does ok for you outdoors. I hope you get the short indica pheno I got, but I still took it to 75 days indoors. I think that would be the only one I'd have still enjoyed if taken earlier as the other more Cookies phenos are more in the head. I wouldn't like to smoke those phenos cropped early due to mold or early frosts, with too many clear trichomes. But that's just my personal preferences.

All the best dude :yep: 

• Like 2

On 30/06/2020 at 3:32 PM, jadenugs said:

Good luck mate, hope the New does ok for you outdoors. I hope you get the short indica pheno I got, but I still took it to 75 days indoors. I think that would be the only one I'd have still enjoyed if taken earlier as the other more Cookies phenos are more in the head. I wouldn't like to smoke those phenos cropped early due to mold or early frosts, with too many clear trichomes. But that's just my personal preferences.

All the best dude :yep: 

Chers mate... And thanks once again for gifting me the seeds... I hope tonget some pics in the next week... But the new is going great guns! 

• Like 2

Well true to my word i have been shit at updating the diary... But in all fairness i knew i would be.... So thats why i bought seeds or used ones i won... Etc.. Any way enough of the excuses... 

The RQS legal battle is still ongoing and i think i have good chance of winning as long as they dont bring the classic defense... 

It's been a story so far of set backs... So i said before Two of my sites have been bulldozed.. So i have to do some emergency finding of other sites... ( seem to do this every year)... So we have found a great plot... But share it with a load of deer.. And i mean load... So far we are just got spray and it seems to work... 

So whats happened with the seedlings?: (these are all old photos... But i hope to update in a month or so...)

All seedlings survived my harsh starting procedure... There may have been abit of overwatering due to miss communication and my partner in crime being used to grow in hotter climates... But hey... They are all alive! 

Both MS doing OK abit small but sticking in there... 

large.IMG_20200629_142537_copy_1152x864.jpg

The New, is doing well and is about 30cm out if the cage now...... Although this to be the new about  nearly 2/3 wks ago..

large.IMG-20200622-WA0003_copy_1200x1600.jpg

Black dog is doing ok... 

Not as great as the deer plot... But will soon be moved to a maize plot... Hence its in a bag... (bigger one.... Next to a cmog) 

large.20200625_065621_copy_1612x1209.jpg

CMOGs

All 4 have survived and are doing well... Some better than others... But very happy with them..  This was taken maybe 2 wks ago... 

large.IMG-20200622-WA0001_copy_1200x1600.jpg

It all hinges on the deer not eating them... So far touch wood they are..... Actually i am not going jinx myself by finishing the sentence... But one thing that has surpursed me is that twice now we have found at least one of them resting within a few meters if the plants... So its just a case of keeping spraying the G1 and praying to the ganja gods...was even going prepare some home made chilki spray aswell..... I have pulled off a grow once with sheep back in 2018... Can i do the same with deer?? Time will tell.... 

Sorry guys i havent had the time for this site to comment on everyones diaries... But there is some very good grows out there! 

Good luck all! 

• Like 3

Looking good dude. Have you tried fishing wire at deer head height around your plot? Apparently it freaks them out when they touch it and can't see it.

• Like 2

On 06/07/2020 at 10:28 PM, jadenugs said:

Looking good dude. Have you tried fishing wire at deer head height around your plot? Apparently it freaks them out when they touch it and can't see it.

Cheers dude.... Congrats on sweet seed placement by the way... Top job! I have tried before with good results... And i thought about here but the way crash through the nettles when disturbed... (by me) i thought it would be just my luck that one of resting plants just before harvest would freak out charge through get caught in the line And take out a few plants with it... I still may do it... Bit tye other day there was 3 of them within 3m of my plot... Its such a good plot... Bar the deer! 

• Like 2

The New as of monday... I got to admit this girl is smelling pretty lush on the stem rub! Just been sprayed with G1... large.IMG_20200706_194401_copy_864x1152.jpg

A CMOG

large.IMG_20200706_194553_copy_864x1152.jpg

Edited by MacGanja
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...