Forbidden Dream

HSO-Mark

HSO-FORBIDDENDREAM-LR-6413.jpg

Forbidden Dream by Humboldt Seed Organization is a feminized cannabis strain with fast and aggressive vegetative growth that results from the elite cross of Forbidden Fruit x Geist OG (the private and uncirculated selection of our 4-way OG cross). She develops large, thin, Sativa-dominant fan leaves. Indoor veg time can be shorter as plants will double in size during the first couple of weeks of the flowering period. Ideal for hot and dry climates outside, finishing with large elongated colas accented by high resin counts.

A dream come true

Resilience, productivity, balance and flavor

Forbidden Dream exhibits citric, acrid and gassy overtones backed by sharp pine, orange peel and black pepper aromas. Effects provide a well-balanced head and body high with long-lasting relaxing sensations.

This plant meets the needs of the grower in terms of both bud production and resistance to disease, and highly satisfies the demanding palate of the connoisseur.

Rapid and vigorous veg periods allow for faster movement into flowering periods, when plants will require more than average nutrition.

Guaranteed prize

A strain to be enjoyed by even the most experienced growers

Modest amounts of nitrogen to support early and later stages will allow for healthy dark green fan leaves to maintain vigor.

For indoor grows, 6-9 plants are acceptable per square meter contingent on pot size and veg time. Trellising is recommended to support large bud development.

In addition, double trellising will allow for long-season production to maximize the plant's capabilities. Manicuring and thinning of growth underneath primary layers of canopy in early stages of flowering will maximize large terminal colas and secondary layers of development.

Feminized
Genotype 60% Indica / 40% Sativa
Cross Forbidden Fruit x Geist OG
Suitable for Indoors and outdoors
Indoor flowering 63 days
Indoor yield 500-600 g/m2
Outdoor harvest time Mid-October
Outdoor yield 1000-4000 g/plant
Outdoor height 3-4 m
THC 17.02%
CBD 0.06%
  • Like 9

• 5 months later...

Mine just got 3 weeks, will stick some photos up when it's actual bud there. Doesn't look as much frost as the ogkz next to em, still early days though. Don't let that comment put you off as I had to touch some lower bud sites for a quick sniff. Honestly smells amazing, bit shit with describing smells but like fruity sherbet. Honest looking forward to seeing them develop and how the smell comes out more. Been a while since had anything growing that smells as nice as this strain. 

• Like 1

@stummer that sounds lovely mate I was torn between the passion fruit punch and the forbidden dream.

I've been wanting to try the ogkz for a while I did get sent a pack of these and the fv, cracked the lot and had them all started then a inspection popped out of the blue and had to cull them and dismantle the tent.

3 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

@stummer that sounds lovely mate I was torn between the passion fruit punch and the forbidden dream.

I've been wanting to try the ogkz for a while I did get sent a pack of these and the fv, cracked the lot and had them all started then a inspection popped out of the blue and had to cull them and dismantle the tent.

I was in the same boat with choosing between those two as well mate. Ain't no bud on the plants yet but when there is I will shove some photos up. Was just me being curious and thinking fuck it lower down ain't gonna produce much anyway so let's touch it and have a sniff lol . Hoping the bud stays like this or gets even stronger, proper lovely smelling weed. Beats some the stuff I run the past couple of grows smell wise. Be 4 weeks this Thursday so be done just before xmas. 

• Like 1

I'm at 16 days flowering on the passion fruit punch so far not much smell but their already frosting up so looks promising :) I'll post pics on the pfp thread when it's nearly ready @stummer

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Here are some photos I took today, not the best quality as lights was on but these are probably some the best smelling plants I've had. 2 of the 3 seem to be showing signs of going purple as well. They are exactly week 6 of flower today and I reckon they'll go 10 weeks but maybe 9. Only thinking 10 as seem behind compare to my ogkz which many say is done in 9. I ain't fussed either way and be giving them as long as needed.

large.5f91ecf419f19__20201022_201644(1).JPGlarge._20201022_203017.JPG

• Like 3

Bit camera happy now I clocked on how to resize the images with this phone. Used to email myself with the iPhone and gave you the option there. This phones just as simple though now I sussed it.

Anyway taken just before lights came on just a couple days from week 7. Different phenos from the 3 I popped, write more about that when I get em down. Seeing as its a new strain and not much on here about it. Anyway the one I said looks to be showing signs of wanting to go purple has. Quite mad how much growth can happen in just a few days. 

large._20201028_151633.JPG

And 

large._20201028_151602.JPG

• Like 8

The thicker bud looking plant which is also looking like it will be the biggest yielder. Starting to see her lower buds purple now as well but not to the same degree. Like I mentioned though, a pretty purple plant phase for me has been and gone. Was impressed with how they looked and been disappointed with everything else. Think that was when breeders was even more keen to just produce purple plants. I have since had strains which purple and smoke was up there such as the disco biscuit. Anyway what really is impressive so far is the smell of this strain. Honestly is one of the nicest smelling strains I've come across and absolutely stinks. Any time I run fems again I think will be a full tent of this. In fact I been toying with the idea of revegging the purple one shown here purely just on how much she stinks. Have the option of keeping her in case the smoke is as good. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

large.IMG_20201116_172802.jpglarge.IMG_20201116_172815.jpg

Not the best quality photos. Some reason at times the flash on my camera will go off but doesn't do its job properly. Anyway can't stress enough that I'm not actually just impressed with it's pretty colour. It's the best smelling plant I've ever had in my tent. The other two phenos smell fine, the thicker bud one I mentioned even has some purple to it. Just both seem average compare to this girl in fact everything that's come before her does lol , she stinks and is such a nice smell. 

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Bit gutted I didn't keep it back as a mum. Small tent was empty so should of revegged. Thing is I don't like having any light on in the room when drying. Just because my environment it adds too much heat n dries to fast. Would of asked my sister to shove it in her room a week. She was having a mate stay over though who was going through some shit at home.

Anyone else grown out this strain? Wondering what's the chance of finding that pheno again? Thinking just pop a packet of 10 next time round and take cuts before hand. I done 3 this time and all 3 was quite different. Tbh I could even do 20 in there and increase the chances of finding it again. 

• 2 weeks later...

I love this strain to, popped 3 seeds. 2 were the orange pheno and 1 what looks like your purple 1. Completely different smell to the others, i got rid of the others and kept this 1, the tent smells like the fruit Isle in a supermarket,  where you cant quite tell which fruit it is. 

I cant quite put my finger on the final smells but people have been saying it smells like strawberry cheese cake when you open the jar and it taste just like it smells. Defo a keeper for me, I wouldnt say its a fruity strain though. 

I actually found this thread because I was looking to see if this pheno was common. 

• Like 1

Got any photos mate? Glad to hear similar and maybe even better phenos have popped up. Gonna run the strain again and do a couple packets to hopefully find a keeper. The other phenos although not as impressive I wouldn't say they are bad. A mate of mine actually prefers one the others. Horses for courses I suppose.