Most potent auto strain?

iBMe

So probably going to give Auto Mazar a go, looking for something else to go with it..

Whats your most potent ping pong diddly high THC auto strain @panik??

Many thanks 

:smokin:

Edited by iBMe

Just ran auto mazar and auto bluetooth  from rgsc.. The bluetooth came out more potent and better smelling/tasting to me,  both strains grew nice good yielding plants. Very impressed with both.

My mate has been messing with seedsman and fast bud auto gelato and I'd say they're likely the most potent auto strains I've seen. I've ran a lot of fast buds with mostly great luck, all very potent.

I saw a few weeks ago on here that dutch passion released a new auto that raised my eyebrow..however I'm sticking to photos going forward!!

"Auto Cinderella Jack, strongest autoflower on earth with over 25% THC"

RQS green gelato auto claims 24% THC. Ive heard it takes a while though, never tried it myself. No idea how accurate or trustworthy seedbanks claims are regarding THC though.

I think Mephisto Genetics have some of the highest THC levels in their plants if I'm not mistaken. I grew their Auto Blues(purple pheno) a couple years back, yield was ok but if anything if I put the effort in and given her a bigger plant pot yields would have been better. The smoke was pretty nice, sort of a hint of berry to the taste and I felt that it was quite potent, not real strong or anything but it definitely was not a weak smoke.

Dinafem auto white widow is strong. 

So is their auto cheese. 

In fact thay're my first choice for autos at the moment. 

Desperate to try their auto critical jack.