Spider mite

Itchyfeey

Depends on what stage the plant is at tbh mate. But you can up the humidity. You could wash a lot off in to the bath if you are able to move them around. I've dunked entire plants in the bath before for as long as I thought they could handle it. Soapy water will make it harder for them to move if you are gonna spray with. Lastly, if you end up using very toxic shit to get rid, apply again 3 days after first treatment as that is their life cycle so you'd hopefully catch the second wave. Also spray in corners, nooks and crannies. You don't want to spray loads al the time because they can build an immunity. Best of luck.

Deep in the annuls of my memory I think I remember a friend of mine making up a spray with chilli, tobacco and soap!  Try a google on that.  I dont trust my memory and it was advice from the 90s.  Man.

It is a thing give it a google, onion and garlic too.

;)

Edited by Phoenix
Add on

Thanks 

A friend did say tobbaco water I gave a spray with cider vinegar and wahin up liquid mix 

They are nearly 3 weeks into flower and 1.2 m tall some taller 

Depends how bad it is

If its webs through everything id just save some time and rip everything out and sterilize start again

I had a product in a really really small silver tube and it apparently kills all bugs and mate the smell is unreal lol

The guy in the grow shop said to use it in very rare cases and it worked...

Will try and find out what it was called 

I use pigeon harker mectin off ebay for 6-8 quid. Spray them for 4 days and they cant munch the leaves as it gets absorbed by the plant. Eradicates them till grows over but, they will always be around. 

On 25/04/2020 at 10:22 AM, hash72 said:

sb plant invigorator

This burnt my leaves for some reason , was really diluted. 

1 hour ago, Coventree's said:

I use pigeon harker mectin off ebay for 6-8 quid. Spray them for 4 days and they cant munch the leaves as it gets absorbed by the plant. Eradicates them till grows over but, they will always be around. 

Not a great idea to be spraying anything like that in flower, the washing up liquid is a thing from the 70,s and it does work to a degree.

1 minute ago, me n me girls said:

Not a great idea to be spraying anything like that in flower, the washing up liquid is a thing from the 70,s and it does work to a degree.

I use it as a preventative measure in veg . I would never use it in flower. What washing up liquid trick is that?

40 minutes ago, Coventree's said:

I use it as a preventative measure in veg . I would never use it in flower. What washing up liquid trick is that?

On 4/25/2020 at 1:05 PM, Itchyfeey said:

Thanks 

A friend did say tobbaco water I gave a spray with cider vinegar and wahin up liquid mix 

They are nearly 3 weeks into flower and 1.2 m tall some taller 

This is why I said not to spray in flower, just washing up liquid and water is what was used for spidermite by older growers since 70,s who used to dunk whole plant upside down into a bucket.