Space bucket thoughts?

MrHash

Has anyone made a space bucket if so are they any good ?? I been researching found it for people who are bit more discreet about it but want to keep growing even through winter. 

Would it be worth making one for a auto plant?

I loves me a space bucket.  But I'll warn you this.  You will end up paying more to build one than buying a teeny tent, lamp, fan and filter.  Unless you live in a workshop kitted out for building space buckets.  By the time you have bought, tape, PC fans, cobbled a charcoal filter, researched ghetto lights, bought components, new hack saw blades, wheres my Stanley knife. More tape.

Flash report!  Light leak! Light leak!

More tape purchased the next day.

Blah blah.

Just buy a teeny tent fan and filter.

Choose your lamp.

Far more cost effective and less wasteful I feel.  Dont get me wrong, I love the concept as much as I do p clips and cable ties. But......

Meh.

• Like 5

Do you know any good little tent my issue is space and to be discreet if there is small tent enough to hold a plant il be happy, and you’re right tbh by the time

You purchase everything it ain’t that cheap. 

• 2 weeks later...

What you aiming for? if its stealth your after then a pc or a purpose built cupboard would be the steathier route. Can't imagine it's easy to disguise cables and fans coming away from a bucket in the home. The shed yeah i see the attraction but not in the home. 

Plenty of info here for cupboards and pc's, hidden grows and such. You can still incorp what you had in mind for the bucket but into something easier to work with. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2020 at 3:44 PM, highcontrast said:

What you aiming for? if its stealth your after then a pc or a purpose built cupboard would be the steathier route. Can't imagine it's easy to disguise cables and fans coming away from a bucket in the home. The shed yeah i see the attraction but not in the home. 

Plenty of info here for cupboards and pc's, hidden grows and such. You can still incorp what you had in mind for the bucket but into something easier to work with. 

late message but i already started the project. will post some photos soon of the '' space bin '' 110l bin got fans atttached. waiting for more parts something to play with while there is no work.

• Like 1

Currently in mid of project. 110l bin which is 76cm tall what sort of light would you guys say to use ?? Already got fans on the side attached should I go with CFLs or the led. Will post pictures of it some point tomorrow. Will be for 1 plant at time.