what nutrients to use next

Gwizgrows

so i have been using canna for years and years but looking to change to something new . i have people point me in the directions of a few different companies . so im looking for some more advice on who is the best to go with the companies are 

shogun

plant magic 

plagron 

house and garden 

any advice or info very welcome

They all do the same thing, some cost more than others. Simple one part feed and it produces well is Ionic Grow and Ionic Bloom and their pk booster if you think it makes a difference.

Toke...

• Like 3

I really rate plant magic. Reasonable price and easy to use. 

I did have a dabble with GA and found them to be good but still no match for pm. There root stim and platinum especially good. 

Used buddha tree pk too but found plant magic pk 9-18 better for growing in soil. Seems to go further. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Danimo said:

I did have a dabble with GA and found them to be good but still no match for pm

Ironic that seeing as GA made the nutrient for plant magic but with not quite as good a mix lol

So if whoever owns it now has kept the same recipe then you now know where it came from :) 

Owd 

• Like 3

I really rate the greenhouse seeds powder feeds , its really user friendly and e.c's pretty much bang on in accordance to the schedule in my soft water area, cheap too ( a mate was promoting it when he repped and hydro shops didn't want it because it was too cheap considering the results it gives and lasted too long thus not exactly a money maker)

comes as a 4 part feed , grow , bloom (short flower, long flower and hybrid) booster and a separate calcium additive.

bought a kilo bag of grow last spring and i have a third left still!! (seem to go through more cal though)

my results have been such that i don't feel the need to tinker and have previously used ionic , biobizz , pm, guanokalong etc 

Also the bio range would suit the guerilla gardener perfectly ( i use the standard mineral line indoors)

:yinyang:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Owderb said:

Ironic that seeing as GA made the nutrient for plant magic but with not quite as good a mix lol

So if whoever owns it now has kept the same recipe then you now know where it came from :) 

Owd 

Well I only used the root tonic of GA. Compared it to PM root stim as heard good things. It seemed to start really well but then after 4/5 weeks the plants using PM root stim seemed to take over more. Wasn't a scientific test by any means just a side by side. 

• Like 2

On 24/04/2020 at 4:38 PM, Gwizgrows said:

so i have been using canna for years and years but looking to change to something new . i have people point me in the directions of a few different companies . so im looking for some more advice on who is the best to go with the companies are 

shogun

plant magic 

plagron 

house and garden 

any advice or info very welcome

Why don't you like canna anymore? What did you not like about it?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Danimo said:

Well I only used the root tonic of GA. Compared it to PM root stim as heard good things.

So you cant really compare the nutrient then can you lol

Oh and just for the record GA made PM's root tonic too lol

Owd

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Owderb said:

So you cant really compare the nutrient then can you lol

Oh and just for the record GA made PM's root tonic too lol

Owd

You some sort of industry insider guy then? Good for you pal. I'm not bothered really just saying what I saw for myself. 

• Like 4

What about advanced nutrients pH perfect nobody use this stuff? Back in the day I remember everyone used to rave about it but wasn't sure if they was just salesmen.

I've only ever used soil so don't really have a clue I'm thinking of trying a dwc soon though

4 minutes ago, Danimo said:

You some sort of industry insider guy then? Good for you pal.

Yep thats me and thanks

Owd

• Like 7