A return to the thing I love most.

Mathiaus

So after a 10 year break. I'm currently in tail end process of building a new room within a unused bedroom. Only small scale. 4ft x 4ft inside space and full ceiling height. System will be a 4 pot flood and drain I've rebuilt. Using 10ltr pots. Did want 15ltr but had problems sourcing such a thing. For the light it will be a horti king 600watt duel spec bulb with a lumatex digi ballast. 95% complete now. Just putting fan and filter up. Fan obviously will be housed in attic. And using 5inch plastic ducting as it seemed more common sense to go that way. Plus it was also cheaper than using aluminium type of ducting and easier to work with getting no kinks or wind obstructions using the plastic. Now it's first time I've tried this route so am hoping it will work. In therory it should be slugjtly better. But time will tell. Will try to keep this updated as I go along. And going to open a grow diary too. And maybe if folks see me doing something or wrong please tell me. All advice or hints and tips and welcome. I know the basics are the same. But I've had ten years away. So there maybe things I've missed or set up wrong. Er how do I add photos though please could someone tell me.

Edited by Mathiaus

2 hours ago, Mathiaus said:

Er how do I add photos though please could someone tell me.