Help with alien auto feeder

monkeyman35

Hi so I am starting a new grow as I have been given an alien auto feeder that was not used for cannabis previously! It has a 225ltr reserve tank. 

Does anyone else use this system and do you have Any advice for balancing nutrients and pH in such a large tank. 

Going from 4 plants to 30 is a big step up 

You want a tank heater and maxi jet 1000 pump to keep the tank right,that pump is enough to keep everything mixed and circulating

So I have done many a small grow with only one or 2 plants. 

An opportunity has fallen in my lap and I now have an unexpected fast moving setup. I have no money at all at the moment so can't afford any new equipment at all. But!

Everything is going quicker than expected. I have 24 White Widow auto-flower day old seedlings, still in the propagation tank. I have 2 600w HP's lights and a 1000w LED panel and a 250hps as well apparently.

I also have a 24 pot alien easy feed system which I have setup on my available space and it has a 225 litre reserve tank.

My question is has any body used that system or something like it? Also is there any advice for getting the pH and nutrient levels right for such a large reserve tank.