Standard household bulb?

Thedon88

Mine are just to keep the misses happy mate she has stopped complaining about me growing but wouldn't take much for her to start again lol. 

• Like 1

Just now, Asterion said:

Mine are just to keep the misses happy mate she has stopped complaining about me growing but wouldn't take much for her to start again lol. 

same with mine once i keep her stoned shes usually not to bad, but unfortunately i haven't done a grow in 6 months and theres a drought here at the moment.. my mates posted me some so hopefully that will ease my pain slightly!!(not here till tuesday/weds} lockdown has fecked everything. .  .  the cfl do the trick my pal always used the big ones for vegging and seen them online flowering plants.. . just wasnt sure if the bulb i had would work!! it'll have to do now though might order one the big ones for popping the rest of my seeds. what make/model do you recommend dude?

• Like 1

Iv only used the 1 I have lumatek 64000k spectrum my plants are always healthy so it's definitely a good veg light. Wasn't expensive either. But for a few quid more there's dimmable ballasts pick one up for about 70 on eBay I think and you have an all in 1 light decent for flower.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Asterion said:

Iv only used the 1 I have lumatek 64000k spectrum my plants are always healthy so it's definitely a good veg light. Wasn't expensive either. But for a few quid more there's dimmable ballasts pick one up for about 70 on eBay I think and you have an all in 1 light decent for flower.

thanks i think ill pick up one of the cfls for the experiment anyway wont be flowering with it and will have my stuff back for winter may veg a beast for a few months till it all comes home!!

can i keep this bulb right at the top of my plant? theres barely any heat off it at all. . . 

• Like 1