Delayed delivery

Quimmy

Anyone else made a recent order and having a delayed delivery both me and a mate ordered 8 days ago and still waiting

38 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

yep, 

its something to do with some virus that's going about. 

Yes , I heard something about that

• Like 4

Guys please bare with an be patient we are working around the clock here and our post office is one of the ones that have stayed open in all this situation , the corona virus is taking its toll and not forgetting we have just had a Easter bank holiday weekend , Iv just spent most the day replying to order delayed emails with tracking information but doesn't seem royal mail are even updating that so bare with us and royal mail please we are all up against it here , but rest assured we are processing orders and doing 2 runs a day to the post office , apart from that delays are out of our hands but im sure everyone's orders will turn up please be patient :yep: 

Edited by panik
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Jack010 said:

What ever floats your boat. :P

lol fucking hell best edit that hey lol 

See the source image

Edited by panik
  • Like 7

ordered last Thursday & my seeds took a week...chuffed with that considering the current situation...always will be a game of patience for us growers weather waiting for beans to be delivered to harvest & beyond...nice 1 for the quick delivery rgs

blue skies sb

• Like 1

On 16/04/2020 at 6:15 PM, panik said:

lol fucking hell best edit that hey lol 

See the source image

I didn't know you were from Dorking:)