Fast flower?

Feelgroovy

Hi all,

I am currently growing an Auto in the conservatory and preparing her to move outside. 

I keep seeing 'Fast Flower' variants mentioned and I am assuming that these are not the same as auto flowers? If they are not, can anyone recommend a fast flower type that can be grown in a pot in a poly greenhouse out doors, that doesn't get huge? 

Also, what is the difference between Autos and Fast flowers if they are not the same? Wht are the benefits? And anything I should know about growing them?

Thanks!

Edited by Feelgroovy
  • Like 1

If they are original strains, do I have to do anything specific with the photo periods? Or can I literally just stick her in a pot in the green house, feed and water and leave grow?

What size pots would you recommend to keep size reasonable and any recommendations on seeds?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Feelgroovy said:

If they are original strains, do I have to do anything specific with the photo periods? Or can I literally just stick her in a pot in the green house, feed and water and leave grow?

What size pots would you recommend to keep size reasonable and any recommendations on seeds?

Couldnt say really to many varaibles, strain, weather, envirement, feeds.

Im sure @panik can suggest some strains from there catalogue.

• Like 2