My Birthday Erection ;)

Professor_X

Afternoon everyone, as it's my birthday in a few days and I'm stuck at home self isolating, I thought I'd treat myself

to a Budbox Pro 100x100x200 with white reflective walls. I'm awaiting delivery of some Gelato auto grains. I've already

got a few started outside (they're thriving off all this sunshine but a bit leggy); there's a Zkittles auto and a GSC auto. I'm going

to put 2 Gelato, the Zkittles and the GSC inside.

I did an unsuccessful grow last year which turned hermo because my mate kept looking in at the wrong times. So I've

already got a 5" Kaisen extractor hooked up to a Rhino Pro 5". Also have a 5" intake fan that I've stuffed inside a length of

ducting for air intake.

I'll be doing a grow diary in the relevant section once it's all set up and the grains arrive. In the meantime check out some pics.

Peace

large.EB9FA9DF-2C48-4E1F-866E-A7D1A1983AD6.jpeglarge.F39AA383-C5C9-4B33-8AB3-016E37739E6E.jpeglarge.8DA8DFC9-13D1-481C-8099-9C5AC245A6CA.jpeglarge.D5A4DF39-0EB6-4BFE-89DD-CA26C207E7F2.jpeglarge.82419671-56E1-46A5-90BB-9CB01E1B5190.jpeglarge.1914CA93-1097-4BFF-862D-679CBF0A1B50.jpeg

Edited by Professor_X
  • Like 4

Looks like a quality tent mate, how did your mate keep looking in at the wrong times what light cycle was you on? Keep them on 20/4 or 24 if hes still about lol

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UKsFinest said:

Looks like a quality tent mate, how did your mate keep looking in at the wrong times what light cycle was you on? Keep them on 20/4 or 24 if hes still about lol

They were photocycles, he kept wanting to look when on 1212.

That was with a shat Bay6 tent.

Peace

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Professor_X said:

They were photocycles, he kept wanting to look when on 1212.

That was with a shat Bay6 tent.

Peace

Oh right, hope you told him he is the reason it hermied lol 

• Like 1

@Professor_X 

hey mate, don't mean to shit on your present, I bought budbox pro 1.5m2 with extra height. Just to let you know, the main vertical zip is dodgy on my model, I had too return mine for a new one and now this one is going too. 

I also know of another member with the same problem in the past. May be different now, but just a warning to be careful. 

All the best, good luck and happy birthday for when the day comes.

GM

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 15/04/2020 at 7:23 PM, GrinderMan said:

@Professor_X 

hey mate, don't mean to shit on your present, I bought budbox pro 1.5m2 with extra height. Just to let you know, the main vertical zip is dodgy on my model, I had too return mine for a new one and now this one is going too. 

I also know of another member with the same problem in the past. May be different now, but just a warning to be careful. 

All the best, good luck and happy birthday for when the day comes.

GM

You were right mate, getting a replacement because this one leaks more light through the zip & stitching than an '89 shell suit top :/

Ahh sorry fella... Build one if you can, timber and boards style. That's what I'm going to be doing mate. I'm moving in to an attic space though, so kind of essential. But, I got a free replacement because of the zip on my first budbox being crap. However, I will never ever get another budbox again. 

All the best mate

GM 

Yeah I would say the weak point with the tents is the zips . Mines fine at the moment but I'm being careful with it . I think once the covid 19 is over the prices of the lights and tents will come down again . I paid 22.99 for mine which was an excellent price but the same tent is 55 to 70 quid now same story with lights. 

• 1 month later...

I had a similar problem with the front zip of my budbox pro sticking but a couple squirts of WD-40 has sorted it out.