20% discount Sweet Seeds® strains

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

137.jpg

Hi everybody, how it's going on?

We hope you all are safe and healthy. If you need seeds to make a new grow, we are launching a new promo for the next 2 days so... c'mon!!!

*Click in the image to enter in our web and get the discount.

Sweet smokes

• Like 9

hello,

I am looking to purchase the sweet auto mixed pack.

Is each seed labelled with what strain it is? 

or

is literally start growing the seed and try and guess which strain it is?

Thanks

GG

• Like 2

Hi growinggold!

Second option my friend. It's a "surprise" mix. The only thing you know is that they will all be high quality strains and maybe you get a couple of red-flowered plants :yep:

Either way, we have 3+1 and 5+2 labelled seed packets that can get you a price per strain close to the price of the mix packets. And with the 20% off, you can get real bargains. Speaking of autoflowering strains, check out the prices for Sweet Cheese Auto® and Sweet Skunk Auto®. They are very good autoflowering strains for an outstanding price and now with 20% discount.

:oldtoker:

Sweet smokes,

tommy

• Like 2

Thanks for your help @Sweet Seeds-tommy 

I ended up going for the  Gorilla Girl XL AutoSweet Zkittlez®  and Auto Mix (I wanted to play the guessing game, i hope people in here can help me identify)  

Excited :)

• Like 3

Sure we will mate,

We can't identify every strain, but we can identify at least a few of them, especially in the final stages of flowering :D

Let us know how it goes. Also, tell us when you receive the seeds, as it's always a good information for us in these days when everything is working at half capacity.

All the best and kind regards,

tommy

• Like 1