Oxypot - v1 / v4 / v9

KayDog

Anybody have any tweaks for the Oxypot tub, please? 

I've got 4 singles which I've never used simply because I think the air pumps that came with it are seriously underpowered. Even if I get better pumps I'm not happy with handling individual pots any more (age, you know! Them creaking bones!). 

So I have an Oxypot v4 (huge tub and lid with 4 plant sites). Any thoughts on maxing this out? 

Finally, after I bought the v4 I was shown the v9! (9 plant sites!). If I grew just the main cola, do you imagine it be better than bigger trees in a v4? 

Thanks for your time to read - and reply! 

Stay safe. 

From what I’ve seen the oxy pots have the same size Rez and juts tank different lids to house more or less plants and the v9 aimed at vegging multiple plants. 
I used the oxypot xl with 2 plants in and they done great then I upgraded to a 4 pot rdwc but I would use the system again. I will add that I upgraded the air pump to a much larger one and I also cut some extra holes in the res and added a chiller to keep temps at a nice cool temp. 

• Like 1

Aye, the v4 and v9 use the same bottom end. I guess they supply the same airpump for both too, hailea aco 2204 which isnt much cop.

• Like 1