CANNA TERRA RANGE IN CANNA PRO SOIL and bio bizz

buddahbuds420

hey yall does any body have any advise for us using canna terra nutes in there canna terra professional soil mix 

doing 6 autos  3x LSD25  BY FASTBUDS & 3x GORILLA GLUE BY FASTBUDS

in 7.5lt pots under a 600w hps with a dimmer set to 250w 

in a 120cmx120cmx200 tent with a big intake fan enviroments pretty perfect to be fair 

just wanna know what are the best booster to use with the terra range should i grab their canna boost?

ive got 

canna terra vega + flores 

im also doing a bio bizz grow so ive got 

bio grow + bloom

root juice 

alg a mic 

topmax  

bio bizz ph - /+

would i be able to use any of the bio bizz product with the terra range ? has anyone here done so ? let me know 

should i ph with the terra as i dont with bio bizz 

but when i do some kettle water with tap water to get it the right temp to water the plants the ph is at 6.5 im with adjusting anything just normal tap+hot boild water lol my ph pen sound off ? or im very lucky aha im in a area where my water is very soft thats what its say when ive checked anyway 

Hi, 

I have been doing biobizz grows for a handful of years now, its organic.  You dont need to ph the biobizz feeds.  My understanding is that Canna terra veg & flores are not organic.  Best not to mix them.

Way back, I began with Canna Terra and used Atami Bloombastic, got lovely results growing Pineapple Chunk photoperiods. 

Never had great success with autos personally.

I fill up a water can the day before and let it find room temperature on its own, I have very hard water here and dont treat the water, the more I tinker the more damage I do :D

Thanks bro yeah I'm doing some autos and a blue Berry photo from seedsman

at the moment in bio bizz the blue Berry is doing mint all the way through she at like day 44 to 50 off veg gona flower soon I took a cut and it rooted lovely 

The autos tho at there just really small except for the star dawg from fast buds she's tall and skinny long internode space weird considering it been under a sf 1000 all her life the rest are compact got 3 alaskan purple autos and a zkittles auto by seeds man too the zkittles had gone all wrong leave falling and drying out crispy to touch some anyway so I've been flushing the zkits the 3 alaskan purples are all very similar do very strong genetic there but still a tab bit smaller than expected and all shown preflowers in weeks 2 to 4 which I thought was well early even for autos 

5 hours ago, Inspiration101 said:

Hi, 

I have been doing biobizz grows for a handful of years now, its organic.  You dont need to ph the biobizz feeds.  My understanding is that Canna terra veg & flores are not organic.  Best not to mix them.

Way back, I began with Canna Terra and used Atami Bloombastic, got lovely results growing Pineapple Chunk photoperiods. 

Never had great success with autos personally.

I fill up a water can the day before and let it find room temperature on its own, I have very hard water here and dont treat the water, the more I tinker the more damage I do :D

Read above sorry forgot to quote you 

Terra vega and Flores is ALL you need. 

Honestly. Save your money. If you want to see some results I can point you in the direction of proof of my above statement. 

Also, why are you set at 250w? This is ok for first ten days but your quickly gonna be wanting to give those babies as much light as possible.the first month is where you want it to really be growing to its maximum. 

The first month is building the foundations the plant uses. Bigger foundations, bigger plant.

E2a. Put your pen away and bin the Ph adjuster. Your growing in soil, biobizz only sell that because this specific industry has somehow decided that cannabis and cannabis alone needs organic feed Ph'ing in soil. 

What a load of cobblers. 

Edited by blackpoolbouncer
  • Like 3

fuck Topmax off. That stuff is hite and colours the taste of your weed and not in a good way. Grow and bloom, all you need. Canna do a biro vega and flores as well for future.

12 minutes ago, Mestizo said:

biro vega and flores as well for future.

This was my next plan of attack.  The bio range looks sweet...:smoke:

Edited by JJJ
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Mestizo said:

fuck Topmax off. That stuff is hite and colours the taste of your weed and not in a good way. Grow and bloom, all you need. Canna do a biro vega and flores as well for future.

Yeha iknow about the bio vega range 

So how come you don't like topmmax mate people have very mixed opinions I used it once and I couldn't really say if it did any different I did notice each strain taste very similar tho maby that was the top max dunno?? 

22 hours ago, buddahbuds420 said:

Yeha iknow about the bio vega range 

So how come you don't like topmmax mate people have very mixed opinions I used it once and I couldn't really say if it did any different I did notice each strain taste very similar tho maby that was the top max dunno?? 

Yeah. I used it once a long time a go. Ruined a while grow. I couldn’t even smoke the bud. It made it taste nothing like weed and I couldn’t enjoy it.  I’m not the only one that will say that though if you do a search on here. Thing about a lot these strains is they’re bred to not need a lot of nutrients. If you read experienced breeders like dj short or gooey breeder they created great varieties a lot of which are the cornerstone of current ones. 

I wouldn’t want anyone else to go to the time, risk and cost of losing a grow because they decide to put in an unnecessary boost but especially Topmax. And every nutrient company telling you you need this, that and the other. I don’t want a fucking plant I yave to spend tonnes of money feeding. I wat to select a great plant that is easy enough to grow.

Edited by Mestizo
  • Like 2