greenhouse

art.spliff

large.P8231705.JPGlarge.P8231701.JPGlarge.P8231700.JPGlarge.P8211697.JPGlarge.P8211695.JPGlarge.6.JPG

Using PVC cement this time. A few broke under rain and wind load from the design. Five way connectors optional.

large.5.JPGlarge.1.JPGlarge.2.JPGlarge.3.JPGlarge.4.JPGlarge.P8231704.JPG

This year I'll try rotating the layout 90 degrees a little further from the fence. The two long runners across the top is not a good design for rain without something holding the center at the highest point, 23 feet with 24 foot plastic did not really suit this style I made something like that.

May try three sections or 30 foot (30' or 10 meter) hoops with 10 ft. (10') height in the center. 24' plastic leaves one meter open sides. I can connect a wooden ceiling support across the top to 2x4 posts in the ground.

large.P1012193.JPGlarge.P1012207.JPGlarge.P1012210.JPG

• Like 7

Some outdoor Ringo's Gift and Strawberry Cheesecake buds. I'm hoping the plastic will go a long way in keeping rain and mildew off the plants.

large_rg.jpg

• Like 4

Nice bit of work going on here @art.spliff, fair play to you man.  I am terrible at DIY , are you working off plans for the tunnel or is it your own planning  ? 

• Like 1