Have I killed them?

covidmademedoit

large.7A090A7E-96B9-4EB4-80A2-B8E8F502F060.jpeglarge.6108FEED-07A9-4238-A304-92F48E55E6AC.jpeglarge.16BA6B48-DE7F-47B6-9F17-6D99ECCECB57.jpeglarge.1173F8CA-AB68-4A52-A17B-48404DEB166E.jpegSprouted in paper towel, then moved to coco coir just watered them for first day or too I planted them a little deeper than was needed rookie mistake,  they popped up from the soil yesterday morning I fed them 25% diluted solution of A and B but they haven’t grew or changed shape since yesterday morning? there under a 400w hps light about 20inches away are Temp is 25c humidity 40-50%

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, covidmademedoit said:

but they haven’t grew or changed shape since yesterday morning?

lol patience, grass hopper!

• Like 11

On 09/04/2020 at 0:23 PM, covidmademedoit said:

they popped up from the soil yesterday

soil is not coco mate :yep:,all the best with your grow.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, covidmademedoit said:

thanks for all the replys guys means alot  :)

and lol my bad coco is not soil haha

Those pots got drainage holes mate? If not make some so excess water can drain. Look like some non holed ones I had for the garden.

Seeds look fine mate, hardest part can be waiting for them to grow :D

54 minutes ago, PlanetCaravan said:

Those pots got drainage holes mate? If not make some so excess water can drain. Look like some non holed ones I had for the garden.

Seeds look fine mate, hardest part can be waiting for them to grow :D

yeah they got drainage holes :D i water with %30 run off daily too, they have come on loads  since these pictures, was gonna upload some more as soon as i can as im curious to when most growers would transplant into there final 12L fabric pots one of the seedlings has two small roots sticking out the holes and i read its a must not to damage them or they can shock and die?

On 09/04/2020 at 3:41 PM, Exile420 said:

Patience is a must in this hobby mate.

Relax and roll a fat one.

^^^^^^^^ I cannot stress enough how important it is to go through pinned topics on this forum and also YouTube shit and read books otherwise your first time won't be great. Invest and you'll reap. With that being said your moving forward and they looking good so far so well done man! 

Edited by FunkyPlant

1 hour ago, covidmademedoit said:

yeah they got drainage holes :D i water with %30 run off daily too, they have come on loads  since these pictures, was gonna upload some more as soon as i can as im curious to when most growers would transplant into there final 12L fabric pots one of the seedlings has two small roots sticking out the holes and i read its a must not to damage them or they can shock and die?

If plants keeled over and died soon as a root popped out of drain hole there would be alot of dead plants in these parts lol

A little air pruning can even be helpful believe it or not.

Really really wanna agree with the post before this.

Read the pinned topics. And one or two of the pinned diaries in the section relevant to yourself (Coco I think).  Read those and most of the questions you can think of have been answered several times.

If there's something your not sure about or conflicting advice which confuses you by all means ask away. Loads of growing legends about who will always take time to answer your queries.

But for your own sanity reading the pinned topics will save you loads of worrying about this/that/the other.

One thing every grower should keep in mind is something I read from I think ot1.

Cannabis is a weed.  Weeds will grow DESPITE you.

In other words it can handle a few fuckups along the way and bounce back just fine.  So don't be too scared of messing up.  

It would take some pretty epic fuckups too kill them completely.

A damn site more than a few roots popping out your pot anyway :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello again Guys/gals,  I’m pretty sure this is a cal mag issue but I’m not sure as its my first time. could anyone send some input my way cuz I’m abit lost with all the leaf symptoms can look similar to a noob and can’t decide what it is. One plant has a dying yellow bottom leaf and on of the top leafs has a blotch of yellow in the middle of the leaf then the other plant is just looking abit unhealthy twisted ish leafs and colours getting paler and paler. 

1st plant with yellowing dead bottom leaf and slight patch in middle of top leaf.

large.CB7E9B14-E6B1-4D67-9CE0-F702BDA3F9C2.pnglarge.CE01975B-E565-414C-BD2C-B7C06355E67F.jpeg
this picture  Below was last night and the two above are from today 

large.16023DD6-11B7-4222-BAA3-BAD258C8A414.png

2nd plant generally unhealthy looking/blotchy leaf  large.C55C5470-3581-48B8-871A-5B9CA5E176BE.jpeglarge.767F87EE-965A-416C-8755-DD6FF168AE4D.jpeg

iv fed them both a diluted solution of A&B with calmag and silicone %25 of what the feed chart said for first week of veg.  and I transplanted from small pots two days ago they didn’t looked shocked at all and grew quite well over the next day or so but somethings gone wrong please help 

• 2 weeks later...

I’d try upping your feed slightly if you’ve got an EC meter try increasing your base feed by .2 look a little underfed to me, good luck with your grow