Recommendation Lat 55

JeremiahJump

Evening folks, 

Hope everyone is well and staying safe. I have finally had the go ahead from the better half that I can attempt a very small grow in the garden. Looking for recommendations for any strains from RGSC that I will have a decent success with in a small greenhouse at Lat 55. Very light user here so big yields are not massively important, complete newbie for outdoor growing and will most likely be using a small greenhouse in my back garden, so plants that are not going to stretch too much would be appreciated. I was thinking of autos just for ease and I am sure they will not get as big as photos will. 

Any advice would be graciously received and any links to diaries that sound similar to what I am going to attempt would be really useful. 

Cheers

• Like 1

White widow XXL auto seem popular and are doing ok for me at the moment, At 55 you want something fast ? Not sure RGSC do them ? 

• Like 1

Any auto from RGSC would be a success to be honest just take a look at the grows they've used them in. With that being said Dinafem do some good stuff, same with fastbuds too. You've also got the fast versions by HSO and Sweet Seeds. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, FunkyPlant said:

Any auto from RGSC would be a success to be honest just take a look at the grows they've used them in. With that being said Dinafem do some good stuff, same with fastbuds too. You've also got the fast versions by HSO and Sweet Seeds. 

I have seen a Dinafem diary on here, same lat as me and fairly similar set up. Great results but unfortunately due to the pandemic Dinafem are no taking orders just now. Not sure if Sweet Seeds could be affected if they are coming from Spain, will check out Fastbuds and HSO as well, and have a good nose through RGSC again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JeremiahJump said:

I have seen a Dinafem diary on here, same lat as me and fairly similar set up. Great results but unfortunately due to the pandemic Dinafem are no taking orders just now. Not sure if Sweet Seeds could be affected if they are coming from Spain, will check out Fastbuds and HSO as well, and have a good nose through RGSC again. 

Check seedsman and shit they might still be up and running and selling dinafem beans etc

• Like 1

6 hours ago, FunkyPlant said:

Check seedsman and shit they might still be up and running and selling dinafem beans etc

There are still dinafem products available through RGSC, I would be surprised if they were actually available. Looking at the Auto Tangie from their own range, looks awesome.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Doby Mick said:

White widow XXL auto seem popular and are doing ok for me at the moment, At 55 you want something fast ? Not sure RGSC do them ? 

Most of rgsc is fast.

Am sure @panik can help.

• Like 1

Think I need to find an address I can get seeds sent too , the RGSC seeds good look amazing in all the diaries .

• Like 1

Yes we do autos guys an they might be your best bet at that latitude, we also sell all other companies/breeders seeds such as Dinafem, sweetseeds, fast buds , female seeds, serious seeds and many many more check out the website and we are still processing orders as normal :yep:  

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, panik said:

Yes we do autos guys an they might be your best bet at that latitude, we also sell all other companies/breeders seeds such as Dinafem, sweetseeds, fast buds , female seeds, serious seeds and many many more check out the website and we are still processing orders as normal :yep:  

Great news , seems like all the big uk Veg seed companies have gone into melt down . Never though I would see the day that it was easier ti buy Canna beans over runner beans lol

• Like 1

I’m at 54.5 and for the two years have grown semi auto Royal Mazar outside with minimal inputs.

For me they have been bullet proof and did really well.

They put up with my useless and incompetent growing skills brilliantly :wallbash:

This year I’m trying Auto Mazar.

• Like 1