Zeus Arc GT - Opinions?

yabbah

19 hours ago, yabbah said:

yeh don't get one dude. Just grab a mighty for yourself and be done with it

I got a crafty+ and Pax2 

I'm happy with the crafty on full charge I can get 4  sessions off it and use the buatane ones at home I did think of the mighty but looks a bit too much for outdoors same as using ones that require a butane torch look too suspicious the PAX is pretty stealthy but vapour wise the crafty is better IMO

On 15/07/2021 at 2:59 PM, Nick Berry said:

I got a crafty+ and Pax2 

I'm happy with the crafty on full charge I can get 4  sessions off it and use the buatane ones at home I did think of the mighty but looks a bit too much for outdoors same as using ones that require a butane torch look too suspicious the PAX is pretty stealthy but vapour wise the crafty is better IMO

Thats good to know! I recall seeing them for sale on 420 last year for around 150 euro, may wait till april this year and try pick one up then. Have completely stopped weed this year but will probably get back in to it casually for a bit next year