Vape Pen

stillo

Good Evening after being given fantastic advice I have successfully now grown two plants, my intention was and its to use for medicinal purposes only as I suffer with very severe pain, I purchased a Storz and Bickel vaporiser and I absolutely hate it. I cannot stand the taste so I was toying with the idea of making E Juice and adding a little bit of flavouring, I don't smoke, I gave up over 25 years ago. Hence the reason for that vaporiser, but I am going to sell the Storz and Bickel and I want to purchase a pain that I can fill the cartridge with myself. Can anyone please give me any recommendations as to what I need to buy I have done a little research that I am completely lost, using the Storz and Bickel does reduce my pain quite significantly. But I just cannot get on with it.

Sorry for any odd mistakes and grammatical errors I have a sight problem and I am using speech software.

Cheers

stillo

You should have went with an Arizer Solo 2 if you're new to vaping dry herb. It's the measuring stick from which everything better is compared. A noob tube so to speak. The original is cheaper and still great. Good luck. 

• Like 2

I had similar issues when new to vaping, tasted fucking rank personally for at least the first few weeks of daily use.

I went through many vapes and the mighty i found personally was the best of the bunch. If you can’t live with this i see no reason to buy a different brand. 

If you can stick with it theirs a good chance you may come to like it. I have no experience with tinctures but theres definitely some reading material onsite on this subject. 

Another option is you could try making some Edibles, something like some canna caps and avoid smoking/vaping all together. I find it much harder to dose but works really well when you work out a dosing schedule you can live with.

good luck with your search. 

• Like 2

You will need to make oil before you can get it into a cart if you want to go the ecig route.

If it’s for pain, and for medical then making oil and dosing into caps is the best way to get it into your system.

If you really want to vape it and need it to be powerful I would consider making an extract, then getting something like a Divine Tribe V4 atomiser which just goes on top of an ecig battery mod box and has a bowl to add your concentrates to, which can then be vapourised.

Have a search for it if that’s the kind of thing you’re looking for. Otherwise oil caps work wonders! Good luck. 

• Like 4

thank you all for your replies. It's much appreciated. I think I may look at the oil caps, I don't think I would be able to continue vaping dry herb as it really is quite painful and I don't like it, I only saw about using E Juice as I could add some different flavours to the Juicce to make it a little more palatable and the fact that you can make E Juice in a few hours.

Take care.

Stillo

• Like 1

Hicontrast thank you for the Guide i do have the Anova and a water bath so i can make the capsules with your Guide but thanks to all for the great ideas

Take care

Stillo

• 6 months later...

Check several brand that design these vape pens. Some of them have dozens of pens. I have two and both not that  experience. Just recently have done some research on vape pens and found out tons of positive reviews on SkyBlue wax vapor pens . I'm going to order one soon and keep you posted on my experience.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I would never buy myself an electronic cigarette that is in the form of a pen for several reasons. Firstly the taste is very bad and the battery longs a very short amount of time. Also, the nicotine is feeling not very well. When I started to vape I had one, but after I moved to my first normal vape I understood how bad it was. Now I use a Primo Mini and a Berserker MTL RTA. I like it because the battery lasts very long and also the taste of the atomizer is very good. I also smoke weed vaporizer on it, and the effect is very great, it helps e to relax.

• 1 month later...

I've used qwiso shatter with a product called liquidiser with good results. Never tried just normal PG or VG  

• 2 years later...

I had a similar issue with a vaporizer I used a while back. The taste just wasn't for me. Making your own e-juice is a great idea, and it's not as complicated as it seems. I started doing that a while ago and it's been a game-changer. You can find DIY e-juice kits online that include everything you need, plus they often have really clear instructions.

• Like 1

On 12/6/2023 at 5:14 PM, forest dog said:

I had a similar issue with a vaporizer I used a while back. The taste just wasn't for me. Making your own e-juice is a great idea, and it's not as complicated as it seems. I started doing that a while ago and it's been a game-changer. You can find DIY e-juice kits online that include everything you need, plus they often have really clear instructions.

Could you explain the process further, or point me in the right direction to learn more? 

I mucked about with trying to DIY THCe-juice ages ago, with nothing worth repeating. Was 12 week steeping decarbed bud in VG (I think. Was following a method online, it could have been PG). 

Peg400 irc was what some who started carts used to use and no steep as such they added extracts. But it always seemed off to me.  The carts have nickel plate that when heated gives off lead 

• Like 1

On 08/12/2023 at 7:16 PM, Goodbloke said:

Could you explain the process further, or point me in the right direction to learn more? 

I mucked about with trying to DIY THCe-juice ages ago, with nothing worth repeating. Was 12 week steeping decarbed bud in VG (I think. Was following a method online, it could have been PG). 

VG doesn't mix with THC oil so its useless to make vape carts with VG. I use shatter decarbed in the over. I use 1ml oil or 1g seems to work out about right. This is added to 1mil of terpins. Drop it in a container or syringe in warm water. Give it a shake & ur good to go.

• Like 1

For flavoring, I'd suggest checking out some vape shops online or even a local health store. They usually have a variety of food-grade flavors. It's a bit of trial and error to find what you like, but that's part of the fun.

And if you're ever curious to try new flavors and sensations, you might want to esco bar a try. I've used them and found their flavors to be quite unique and enjoyable.

Edited by lildaveham
Removed link