Dinamed Kush CBD Autoflowering

3ngg

Hi, 

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with regards to harvesting the best plan. Monday will be day 65, and from what ive seen online they run true to the days. Im sure i read that the CBD strains want to be harvested before amber trichomes. I dont currently see any, and ive tapered the nutes over the last few feeds from 1.0 to 0.2 now and will be down to plain water on Monday. Should i continue to use plain water until i see the first amber trichome and then chop the next day?

Or should i simply chop on Monday regardless of flushing further with water or seeing amber trichs? 

I will be putting together a simply start to finish grow diary once i have them in jars! This was my first time, some mistakes were made, but ive made it so far, i think! 3 plants - they have all come out relatively small but one of the main colas is the size of my forearm! :george:

• Like 1

On 05/04/2020 at 1:13 AM, 3ngg said:

Should i continue to use plain water until i see the first amber trichome and then chop the next day?

That would be my best advice mate :yep:

Through thousands of samples tested we have found that CBD % peaks as the glandular trichome heads are cloudy just prior to the trichomes turning amber  ;)

By the sound of things your in the home stretch  :)

Not long now :yep:

Stay safe out there  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

That would be my best advice mate :yep:

Through thousands of samples tested we have found that CBD % peaks as the glandular trichome heads are cloudy just prior to the trichomes turning amber  ;)

By the sound of things your in the home stretch  :)

Not long now :yep:

Stay safe out there  :cheers:

Mark..

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark!

Sorry I replied without seeing your reply properly. Picture added for the sake of it ! 

large.411B5215-BC53-4A90-BECB-82E9FE0415C5.jpeg

Your advice is much appreciated!

All then best 

Edited by 3ngg
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, 3ngg said:

Cheers @Dinafem-Mark!

Sorry I replied without seeing your reply properly. Picture added for the sake of it ! 

large.411B5215-BC53-4A90-BECB-82E9FE0415C5.jpeg

Your advice is much appreciated!

All then best 

2-3 day's and I'd get the scissors out mate :yep:

Your close, very close  ;)

Mark..

• Like 1