Highway to Heaven ~ 6th Sweet Seeds Competition Diary

highway_017

Hi everyone, been months since my last diary. Nice to see you all again, Had to drag all my plants down because had two unexpected vists, (hence the late start) but I've got everything up and running again now. I'm doing 3x Black Jack, 3x Cream Caramel, and 3x S.A.D.
They will be vegged under my UFO LED for six weeks then placed into my 1.2m tent under either a 600w or 1000w lamp. I'll be using 12.5l Pots for this grow as normal and I'll be using Bio Bizz nutrients as well as Intense foundation. Clover soil, Plant magic when I can get it.

Really looking foward to this grow cycle after having to drag the last one down. Really sucked. I'm hoping to get some good genetic stock out of these plants to keep as Mothers. I'll take clones off everything this time. ;)

Anyway, that's us off for now, just posting quickly to start the diary off. Some pictures of the Plants later, just seedlings but yeah. Photos tonight. :yinyang:

Big thanks to the Sweet Seed team for including us. Hope youse aren't too upset with the late start, don't worry I don't expect to win any prizes but I do want to give the seeds a very good go! :bong:

• Like 6

good choice of strains, same as mine- exactly, whats the chances.

the bj is a beast of a plant, you wont be disappointed im sure. might be a bit tight on time like, I think the comp closes in a couple of months, but keep em going.

look forward to the pics, good luck

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

the bj is a beast of a plant, you wont be disappointed im sure. might be a bit tight on time like, I think the comp closes in a couple of months, but keep em going.

lol

I know.. I know.. I messaged Tommy about it on the 27th Dec and I think I picked them shortly afterwards though but aye. Can you throw me a can down cause this hole is getting bigger by the second. ;)

Aye I've heard only good things.. can't wait to try out the goods, remember smoking this one imported in a couch from canada. Tasted soooo good, Had that lovely haze taste but the nasty hay commerical amnesia taste was removed and replaced with USA goodness.

• Like 3

Oh, and cheers for wishing us good luck, If you've seen my other grows I might need it. lol

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...