Sweet seeds autos

Ccs141

Just wondering if anyone had run any sweet seed autos last year or year before wanted to get 2 or 3 of the dark devil auto for pop up green house in back garden any help would be appreciated thanks 

• Like 2

I've grown quite a few of these outdoors, I'd get the 10 pack auto mixed, that way you get a great variety to sample. I love the cream caramel, killer kush, dark devil to name a few... each seed is pure gold :cowboy:

• Like 3

You simple cannot go wrong with this breeder. I enjoy there green poison auto, smoke it allot. Easy to pull over 100 grams from this in a 6 litre with coco, multiple feeds a day.

• Like 2

I know fellow gg told me this morning I was only looking for 4 for the pop up green house I liked the look of the purple red ones not wanting a lot from them as I have a plot this year just wanted some thing that looked the cool not sure now as there is loads on there

Edited by Ccs141

On 01/04/2020 at 11:06 PM, Ccs141 said:

Just wondering if anyone had run any sweet seed autos last year or year before wanted to get 2 or 3 of the dark devil auto for pop up green house in back garden any help would be appreciated thanks 

I have sweet gelato in and bloody skunk both coming along nice :yep:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

Get a few pics when I can bloody skunk sounds nice and are they in reliable in pop up green house @Joe_king

Yes all 3 bloody skunk come nicely 

12 hours in glass of water 20 wet paper towel had about a quarter inch tap root so nice really :thumsup:

• Like 1

@Joe_king @HippyHair @Lazy Dayz @JJJ has anyone ran any hso autos like lost coast skunk or if kush autos as would like to know if there worth buying and if they are still delivering because of  this .lockdown any help greatly appreciated 

Edited by Ccs141
Spelling

2 hours ago, Ccs141 said:

@Joe_king @HippyHair @Lazy Dayz @JJJ has anyone ran any hso autos like lost coast skunk or if kush autos as would like to know if there worth buying and if they are still delivering because of  this .lockdown any help greatly appreciated 

ordered from attitude last week arrived Wednesday quite good :) 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Joe_king said:

ordered from attitude last week arrived Wednesday quite good :) 

What are they hso og kush or what ?