It's the season.

syrus420

Hi peeps hope all is well not posted in a while ..So it's that time a year :bong: spring ..start of the out door grow season n in this current climate we need as much smoke in the jars as possible .. been getting the soil ready add some eco charge mix n bat poop give the beds a bit of a re charge , put a 125w cfl n a 200w led for those cloudy days a lot of them at lat 53 ..  greenhouse house temps are 20ish day time 10ish night at mo .

So this years line up is as follows  the might DUCK fem  from dutch passion.. purple queen  fem....White OG fem 

think different auto x2 ..... sweet cheese auto x2  lemon auto x2 banana blaze auto x2 

Hopefully might be get some pics up loaded but u never know can never get them to work:wallbash: ..any way all the best start to season.. p.s it 420 all month  stay safe stay positive stay medicated :fart:

Edited by syrus420
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, syrus420 said:

Hi peeps hope all is well not posted in a while ..So it's that time a year :bong: spring ..start of the out door grow season n in this current climate we need as much smoke in the jars as possible .. been getting the soil ready add some eco charge mix n bat poop give the beds a bit of a re charge , put a 125w cfl n a 200w led for those cloudy days a lot of them at lat 53 ..  greenhouse house temps are 20ish day time 10ish night at mo .

So this years line up is as follows  the might DUCK fem  from dutch passion.. purple queen  fem....White OG fem 

think different auto x2 ..... sweet cheese auto x2  lemon auto x2 banana blaze auto x2 

Hopefully might be get some pics up loaded but u never know can never get them to work:wallbash: ..any way all the best start to season.. p.s it 420 all month  stay safe stay positive stay medicated :fart:

Nice man looks like you got a lot going on! Hopefully this summer is a good one. Going out tonight to prepare the plot for mid April ish. Got 6 Affiedaze, 5 mazar autos, 1 gorilla auto and 13 red lazerlite regs :skin_up:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FunkyPlant said:

Nice man looks like you got a lot going on! Hopefully this summer is a good one. Going out tonight to prepare the plot for mid April ish. Got 6 Affiedaze, 5 mazar autos, 1 gorilla auto and 13 red lazerlite regs :skin_up:

Yeah man  sweet I think where going to be in for a good one. I wanna get a few cuts of the duck spread around a few spots to fingers crossed .. nice selection u got there all the best with season  cant beat the taste of the outdoors 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, syrus420 said:

Yeah man  sweet I think where going to be in for a good one. I wanna get a few cuts of the duck spread around a few spots to fingers crossed .. nice selection u got there all the best with season  cant beat the taste of the outdoors 

I hope so, I swear if it fucking rains all summer I'm going to top myself... Thanks mate and you too man! 

• Like 2