Rgsc most reliable auto?

Noobyield

On ‎21‎/‎11‎/‎2020 at 7:43 PM, Ccs141 said:

any good outdoor tho @panik

I've tried about a dozen , three strains but indoors and lately . Good flowers ,loose structure on most .

The auto purple Afghan outdoors were my best RGSC plants in 2019 . Others did well too ,think I just had a few more of the Afghan auto .

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just received my 12 pack of AUTO Amnesia.

got a lovely sunny spot GG  for them. 

Fingers crossed!

OTFG

• Like 3

• 8 months later...

Which auto strains would u recommend to grow in Scotland?? I am going to do my first outdoor for years. I always done photo it was before autos were out but the last few weeks were always a nightmare praying for a bit of sunshine. So far I have decided on whitey freeze but going to get a good mixture going. All guerrilla style.

On 1/18/2022 at 4:26 PM, AcidMan303 said:

Which auto strains would u recommend to grow in Scotland?? I am going to do my first outdoor for years. I always done photo it was before autos were out but the last few weeks were always a nightmare praying for a bit of sunshine. So far I have decided on whitey freeze but going to get a good mixture going. All guerrilla style.

Any auto will do as they finish in 70-120 day range. It all depends on personal preference. Auto GSC was a good yielder for me and pretty mold resistant too. Pick few strains and you'll see which one will do the best for you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forestguy said:

Any auto will do as they finish in 70-120 day range. It all depends on personal preference. Auto GSC was a good yielder for me and pretty mold resistant too. Pick few strains and you'll see which one will do the best for you.

Since I'm so far north I'm thinking about cracking seeds maybe end of April give them the first few weeks under cover then out in the ground. Good prices as well so will get a good mix. I have green poison fv to go as well but want to get a few strains out.

With autos best thing would be to veg them for up to 2wks indoors in peat pots and then get them out. Any stress in the early days might stunt them.