Rhizowilma

heli2009

Hello all,

just wondering if anyone has ran 2 fast flow drippers per pot on a Wilma before and if it’s worth doing?

ive also read a fair few recommendations on drilling extra holes in the base so the roots can enter the res, has anyone done this and seen an improvement?

:smokin:

• Like 1

hi,

not sure about those roots going into the wilmas is a good idea especially in the summer (don't want to go above 22-24C) pythium  ....

I have seen people buying those matts so roots won't go into reservoir

regarding 2 drippers-why not but i would do it after 4 week in flower

• Like 1

@joba thanks for the reply pal. I’ve heard of people drilling holes and making it dwc style with an air stone. Think I’ll just keep it how it is. As for the two drippers I’ve read a lot of people saying the coverage is poor with one so they are making ring drippers instead. I’m thinking of just sticking two in, twice the coverage then. Thanks for your input.

• Like 1

I'd personally have a Wilma with extra pump running to create water movement / circulation and I'd use fabric or air pots to prevent roots trying to grow in the res.

Letting the roots grow in the res is basically dwc / bubbler.... excellent results but a lot less forgiving.

All IMO after reading a shit ton on every system out there and trying a few too.

@Hesketh yeah I’ve got the rhizo fabric pots for it. I’ve read about people putting an extra pump in for movement which I kind of wish I’d got for it but I’ve invested in an air pump now so maybe in the future!