Low smell auto strain

cabbages

I’m planning on growing one or two autos in the garden. Which auto strains have a less strong/distinctive smell?

cheers 

• Like 2

Pheno to pheno they all smell a little differently so you never really know what you're going to get.  There are some which generally stink less, such as Northern Lights, Blue Mystic, Durban Poison etc. but you can never be sure.  Avoid anything with Skunk, Cheese or Diesel etc.  Basically, if the strain is called something like, skin-peeler, face-smasher or brain-fucker then it's probably not for you.

Dutch Passion brought one out called Autoduck which is meant to be very discreet but again, it's a gamble.

Edited by JJJ
  • Like 3

Nirvana seeds if I remember has 'northan light' which is an AutoFem class strain that's listed as both very easy to grow & be of the 'low smelling strains' they offer.. £24 for five seeds?

Dunno if that would float your boat, 300~400G/m2 in SoG fashion too and seed to crop is about 10~12 weeks?

Edited by Butterfingerz
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, cabbages said:

I’m planning on growing one or two autos in the garden. Which auto strains have a less strong/distinctive smell?

cheers 

Yes as above I’d not go for anything with cheese , diesel, skunk in but as mentioned everything will differ slightly with phenos , I’d maybe try critical amnesia , amnesia or auto lemonade og

• Like 3

Perfect. Thanks for the ideas. I suppose it’s a little to ask for weed not to smell.

I’ll give those strains a try. If it gets too smelly I’ll cut them :( 

• Like 2

On 3/28/2020 at 11:56 PM, G-Man420 said:

i found the auto lemonade og to be a real stinker 

What was smoke like mate 

On 28/03/2020 at 10:56 PM, G-Man420 said:

i found the auto lemonade og to be a real stinker 

I concur, a real stinker. 

I did blue cheese auto in the garden one year. Wouldn't recommend it (stiiiinky). Nice smoke tho

(edited to add that wasn't a RGSC tho, sorry I'm baked)

Edited by Lazy Dayz
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 28/03/2020 at 8:12 AM, panik said:

Yes as above I’d not go for anything with cheese , diesel, skunk in but as mentioned everything will differ slightly with phenos , I’d maybe try critical amnesia , amnesia or auto lemonade og

I'm also looking for low smell how would the auto bluetooth be??? I'm looking for a 1.1 strain and this looks promising.  I do have the carbon etc but had to pull a couple of green poison recently they smelt so strong the postie told me he could smell it and I have to be very careful that way.

14 minutes ago, AcidMan303 said:

I'm also looking for low smell how would the auto bluetooth be??? I'm looking for a 1.1 strain and this looks promising.  I do have the carbon etc but had to pull a couple of green poison recently they smelt so strong the postie told me he could smell it and I have to be very careful that way.

Problem is low smell strains like White widow auto were cabbage, better invest in good ventilation and decent filter and get decent strain that actually gets you high

E2a liked Green poison

Edited by Herbal Kint