Customer Service

the rambler

Just like to thank @panik for super quick customer delivery and even better customer service. Its taken 4 orders for my self to get kitted out for the 20 20 season. 1 Boots with some fire freeze and auto purple Alfie (hidden inside ) 1 a face mask (actually bought for last year with some real gorilla 4, and purkle (what a fucking smoke ) hidden inside ) 1 jacket with some autos inside the pockets, and finally 1 ruck sack which was dispatched yesterday am and received just now.  The boots are spot on for breaking down brambles and what have you. As is the jacket (so so many pockets ) for protection, one of my plots deffos need the jacket to tunnel into my face and hands got cut to fuck during that mission. But alas the jacket saved any ripped clothing etc etc. The face mask was actually used  for a psytrance mask ball lol, back in Feb. The ruck sack has a bum bag separate water bottle holder as well as being just as sturdy (yet to be used )but for less then a round in your local boozer bang on for the money. Yet again supper happy with all the products Ive received  the fact all the beans were actually removed out of orginal packing and hidden within the said products. To sum it up whats not to like from Real gorilla clothing ?? Yet again  

super thanks to real gorilla seeds for top work and products. Stay safe out there folks :hippy:

large.image.jpg

Edited by the rambler
  • Like 4

@Ch@ppers many thanks again nice to see theres still a company out there who puts tehre customers first much love and stay safe in these intresting but yet worrying times 

• Like 2