Asterion in detention

Asterion

16 hours ago, Asterion said:

large.DSCN0257-1843x1382.JPGlarge.DSCN0256-1843x1382.JPGlarge.DSCN0258-1843x1382.JPG

Purps#1 on the left blue widow on the right :wub:

Any slug deterrent being put in place?

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, Revive said:

Any slug deterrent being put in place?

Good question  :yep:

Stay safe out there :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

It's all about safety first... if we lose as long as we are free we get to fight another day and will win in the end dude. 

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Asterion said:

Just pellets but they're doing the job iv had some plants out in this spot for a few weeks lol:chains:

I thought I saw a few  blue pellets in the pic. However not prob enough to deal with the sort of slug invasion I get.. maybe you are lucky where your baby's have been located and not many of those slimy lil fukers about.. :)

• Like 3

Iv got a beast of a camera now so be able get some good pics when they're a little bigger :bong:

• Like 4

Them cages look a bit small mate how tall are they? Only ask because last time I used a small cage on mine rabbits climbed on it and munched em.

• Like 5

No rabbits about this plot mate theres millions of the fuckers at plot 2 though. The cages here are just for my own piece of mind really. They're about 30cm they catch the light so didn't want to risk it. There's a kind of a path nearby I suspect deer made it as it goes nowhere but just incase I'm treating it as a dog walkers path. @UKsFinest

• Like 4

9 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Them cages look a bit small mate how tall are they? Only ask because last time I used a small cage on mine rabbits climbed on it and munched em.

Fuking bunnies :(

• Like 4

On 07/05/2020 at 10:29 AM, Asterion said:

I'm treating it as a dog walkers path.

Safety first mate :)

Can't be to careful  :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Hiya pal @Exile420 I dunno the misses has been watering for me lol iv smashed my ankle in pretty bad. Il try get pics tomorrow for you. 

• Like 3