Little duck

Cainedbutable

So after family splits and trouble finding somewhere to live and just a shitty couple of years tbh,things are starting to feel good again.

Now ive bought a flat/appartment and still undecided about what to do about sorting a grow ....im used to greenhouse growing,only ever grown outside,so its time to learn somthing new.

So i had some free auto duck seeds tony gifted me (along with some night queen :yep:)  and i had a cheap grow light i used to start chillies and stuff off and did this 

lol

large.20200223_102839.jpg

Then moved it to a bigger box lol

large.20200322_142640.jpg  

And here she is...burnt tips from its xbox box home

large.20200322_143403.jpg

Led is only on when im in the house,in a windowsill when im not. She's gonna be a monster haha

Tbh i just missed growing and couldn't wait any longer. Cheers.

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 3

Kudos for continuing your journey growing mate. Sorry to hear times have been tough. I feel they are tough or worrying for us all at this point but having a place to call your own must really help settle things.

For sure it looks a bit precarious LOL. Are you planning to flower in that box too? If so, I'd get a odor block ready and invest in a cheap USB PC fan. For air circulation. It would be the least aggressive and they are so cheap it's unreal.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@mrevolve cheers mate.  Im  looking to get a tent or somthing sorted soon. Still undecided on what im going to do. Im pretty private but live in a ground floor appartement so can't be to blatant :g: 

But it looks like little duck will indeed be in the box for now.  Prob get a little fan and a ona in there.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks. In the last week ive managed to get hold of a converted pc case from a friend....looks Like  a fleabay job. But still, its better than what i had,so looks like im gonna try my hand at micro growing for a while. 

Here's my monster duck now in flower.

large.20200423_150135.jpg

Also got a auto night queen and blackberry kush waiting to show. They will go in the case with little duck before being moved outside in a week or so. 

Stay safe everyone. 

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 2

Also,its the 1st time ive used biobizz nutes. Good god, whats in their grow? Smells like horse shit lol

Night queen eager to get going.  Less than a day since the seed was put in soil.

large.20200424_155120.jpg

No sign of the blackberry kush yet.

• Like 1

Good luck with the grow mate. The Blackberry Kush ( Dutch Passion I presume ) is an absolute banger. :yep:

• Like 1

Little duck.

She got very hungry very quickly when i put her under 20hrs light.  Caught me be surprise and she went quite yellow overnight it seemed! 

Up the feeds a little and she got no worse.

large.20200503_132251.jpg

Night queen. 

Doing ok.

large.20200503_131943.jpg

Blackberry kush.

1st seed didnt germ. Think its the 1st dp seed that hasn't germed for me. 

2nd one no problems. 

large.20200503_132117.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Little duck near end of week 5 of flower.

Looks like shit but she's not really got any worse from a couple of weeks ago. 

large.20200515_154153.jpglarge.20200515_164654.jpg

The night queen and blackberry kush have gone outside now,so started off my last bk seed. See if i can get owt from her.

large.20200515_165356.jpgcheers. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Little duck.

Nearly done on my 1st indoor bud. All be it, a little on the small side lol

large.20200524_135202.jpg

Blackberry kush.

Just over 2 weeks old.

large.20200524_134655.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 2

Please please don’t ever make another cardboard box grow space.

electric + water + heat  + flammable cardboard is death waiting to happen

• Like 1