No Seed Orders At The Moment!

Dinafem-Mark

At least our favourite hobby is a solitary pastime that can be done at home, perfect in this situation.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Smokebelch said:

At least our favourite hobby is a solitary pastime that can be done at home, perfect in this situation.

Oh! I get it, you mean growing. Right.

• Like 8

right then, no seeds supplies you say, i happen to have a huge stash, i can let them go at £500 a seed (hacks £250), one seed per order pm me for details :pimp:

• Like 10

Vulture......

sooner everyone realises that staying in will mean the sooner everthing can get back to normal, and if they will closing down for just now Its for the best given this trying times mate.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ratdog said:

one seed per order pm me for details

It's a deal, it's a steal, it's the sale if the fukin century lol

• Like 7

44 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

at least we still have the internet.

For now :yep:

With this much stress on the old internet I can see it popping in the coming weeks  :(

I hope not! ;)

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Limey Gas man said:

Do they keep the stock in refrigerators in spain? 

Some stock, yes!

With Dinafem seeds being protected with the vials, tins and silicone beads we've found our Warehuse is adequate  :yep:

Prior to packaging we do store in industrial refrigerators  ;)

Got to keep the seeds as fresh as possible :)

Mark..

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Some stock, yes!

With Dinafem seeds being protected with the vials, tins and silicone beads we've found our Warehuse is adequate  :yep:

Prior to packaging we do store in industrial refrigerators  ;)

Got to keep the seeds as fresh as possible :)

Mark..

I thought that because the temperatures in spain are really warm and the viability takes a nose dive in such conditions. It would be like pissing in the wind to store them out in the open and would ruin stock. Cheers mark

• Like 3

@Dinafem-Mark just checked the Dinafem Site and they now have the following info posted, not sure if you seen it yet.

Toke. 

"

Dear growers:

We're reopening our online seed store.

Since we closed our premises to guarantee the safety of our staff due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have been working hard to reestablish the necessary health conditions to continue operating as usual. Therefore we are now in a position where we can guarantee the safety of a small number of staff so we can resume the shipping of our online orders.

So you can now make your orders on our website as normal, by selecting the available products. We’ll continue answering your emails and WhatsApp messages as usual, but we are currently forced to suspend our telephone service until further notice. Remember that we’re also with you through our blog, social media, and newsletters.

We trust your confinement will be more bearable with your favorite seeds at home.

Choose your favorite strain and keep on growing!"

#StayingAtHomeWithDinafem

Looks like Mum and Charles wont have to wait too long. lol

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, tokenroll said:

@Dinafem-Mark just checked the Dinafem Site and they now have the following info posted, not sure if you seen it yet.

Toke. 

"

Dear growers:

We're reopening our online seed store.

Since we closed our premises to guarantee the safety of our staff due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we have been working hard to reestablish the necessary health conditions to continue operating as usual. Therefore we are now in a position where we can guarantee the safety of a small number of staff so we can resume the shipping of our online orders.

So you can now make your orders on our website as normal, by selecting the available products. We’ll continue answering your emails and WhatsApp messages as usual, but we are currently forced to suspend our telephone service until further notice. Remember that we’re also with you through our blog, social media, and newsletters.

We trust your confinement will be more bearable with your favorite seeds at home.

Choose your favorite strain and keep on growing!"

#StayingAtHomeWithDinafem

Looks like Mum and Charles wont have to wait too long. lol

We had a conference last Friday mate and made the decision to let 7 people work at the main office out of 90 so less than 10% but this has allowed us to kick our online sales back in as of Monday :yep:

So we are back open for online sales whilst still prioritizing the safety of the team ;)

You can imagine the space in an area built for 90 with only 7 team in ;) definitely keeping that 2m distance rule lol

@tokenroll Thanks for he assist buddy  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 4

@Dinafem-Mark no problem anytime. Nice to see some of the workforce back in and working safely. Im pissing about with the camera this evening so im isolated to the kitchen hehe.

Take care and be safe to all.

Toke...

• Like 2