Hydroponics system for 60x60x140

Djdon

Hi, can anyone give me some advice on what would be a good hydroponics system for a 60x60x140 grow tent. Planning on growing on or two plants

• Like 2

what sort of lighting are you using...

dwc bucket would fill that space. 

you would be best scrogging, due to the reduced height

• Like 3

I'm going to use a spiderfarmer sf1000. 

Was thinking about NFT bud didn't no if it's a recommended system

Edited by Djdon
  • Like 2

Home made flood and drain setup like what 'I grow Chronic' utilised in his classic video.. Two under bed 20-30 litre storage boxes stacked and utilising a SCRoG net or usual garden mesh raised 10cm above the top one while its filled with 60/40 coco/pebbles mix or 100% pebbles is all I can ready reckon at present off the bat.

This could be an interesting thread :)

*I'd also say you could grow four plants minimum each once covering 30x30cm however even five if you wished, (one in the middle of the four) making for a shorter training and veg time to flower.

Edited by Butterfingerz
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Butterfingerz said:

Home made flood and drain setup like what 'I grow Chronic' utilised in his classic video.. Two under bed 20-30 litre storage boxes stacked and utilising a SCRoG net or usual garden mesh raised 10cm above the top one while its filled with 60/40 coco/pebbles mix or 100% pebbles is all I can ready reckon at present off the bat.

This could be an interesting thread :)

*I'd also say you could grow four plants minimum each once covering 30x30cm however even five if you wished, (one in the middle of the four) making for a shorter training and veg time to flower.

any chance you could pm me a link to said video please @Butterfingerz

• Like 2

Yes & Yes.

I`m in a hard water area & use ga nutrients,I don`t ph or Ec whats so ever,only go from ml per litre.

Collect the runoff in deepan saucers and tip away.

Nice and easy.

Tenchie.

• Like 2

On 11/03/2020 at 5:23 PM, NuVista said:

What about a Wilma 4 pot system?

I grow in soil although i am getting interested in hydro.

Hey mate.l have been growin(autos) in wilma for years...l just bought a 60×60×140 enough fer a 4 x 11l plant veg...then into a 1.2 ×1.2 ×1.8 flower tent....wilmas have their limitations but they can knock plants out of the park when used right xx

• Like 1