pest off

smokingtansley

lol went into my room today and found what ithink is mites ;) the top of the leaves have white dots and underneath have black dots that are moving :blub: i rushed to my local groshop and bought pest off for 20 quid :ouch: the bloke said it is organic and safe , any one used it, is it any good ?or have i been knocked?

can i still feed the plants after i have drenched them in this stuff?

will it totally get rid of them or is it a on going battle? i have 22 plants in the room at staggered stages but they are all still in veg state can you still spray this stuff when ther is flowers or do you need something else? i suppose what i really want to know is should i battle with them or bin them and start again :ouch:

any feedback greatly appreciated :unsure:

Well there are ways to eridicate them altogether.

Its called dynamec if you can get hold of it.

There is quite a bit of info on ere about it and OT mentioned it a while back. lol

Better than losing the plant and why control when you can eradicate if they are becoming too much. :unsure: (waits for arguments)

Good luck Owd :ouch:

;) loads of ways to deal with thrips from prevention to eradication natural pests dynamec buzzoff neem oil

id go with owds option or neem oil im using buzz off atm which is working

i have used natural preds too and they worked but id go with sprayign if theu have tyaken a hold of all yer plants

remember to soak the underside too thats where the bastards hide :stoned: