New Sherbinski Colab Dropping at Spannabis.

HSO-Mark

Hello all :bong:

It's starting to get hectic with Spannabis this weekend and all the new strain drops ;)

As we dropped the 1st Sherbinski colab exactly a year ago it's time to introduce more Sherbinski strains into the HSO line up  :yep:

large.Screenshot_20200309-135901_Instagram.jpglarge.Screenshot_20200309-135949_Instagram.jpg

The next strain to launch in this colab will be L.A. Gelato :yep:

Stay tuned this week as we maybe adding more strains to drop. As soon as I get more info and test packs I'll get a thread up  ;)

Let the mayhem commence  :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 34

3 minutes ago, monkeypig said:

I'm not going to ask the price but if you want to send some testers my way I'll give you a diary:)

I don't know the official price myself mate but I can guess it will be the same as The New  ;)

We will see :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 9

I want my old twin 1.2 tent set up back!!!!

It's obviously the right time to convert my sons bedroom and make him sleep in the airing cupboard lol

• Like 16

Just now, 2Fat2EatThat said:

It's obviously the right time to convert my sons bedroom and make him sleep in the airing cupboard lol

Harry Potter style lol

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 10

Any testers available ? Amount of shit Gelato I've come across puts me off from spending a penny on one but have come across 1 or 2 which were really nice.. still that's only probably 10% rate of thumbs up. 

All the best dude and looking forward to some smoke reports and grow reports 

• Like 4

if its anything like the New its gonna be a belter. 

REading the description on the back of the seed box its mouth watering -im sure they will do well. 

im still hoping the other colab is wedding cake

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 4

More top weed ... what's not to like ... I'm sure the bar is set fairly high on this collaboration so thank you HSO and Sherbinskis .... still vegging "The New" hoping it lives up to the hype ... :hippy:

• Like 4

Sounds delicious.  Just finishing some Gelato 33 cuts atm - Some beautiful girls. :)

I also really enjoyed the 3 blue kings HSO released last year.  If i understood correctly, its a cross of both? :unsure:

Gelato 33

large.DSC05220.jpg

3 Blue Kings

large_37.jpg

• Like 18

Sounds like it's going to be a nice new strain, will be waiting on the first diary with interest!! 

• Like 4

Is it gonna be another 65 page thread about how expensive they are or did we get that out of our system last year ?

lollollol

• Like 20

The insta page says your dropping five strains.....Im sure I can find a home for some if you twist me arm :wassnnme:

• Like 9